file BOOM! Swedish Paradox acquires White Wolf

04 Nov 2015 00:46 - 04 Nov 2015 00:47 #74081 by malkavianbarcelona
ok... i'm a littel confused over here, i feel Ashur and me we are on the same point.
Why VEKN ICs aren't going more deeper in that ?? I Know we are thousands of players in the community, but we are some really diehard guys around the forums.
Why we dont crowdfunding a Lawyer to make the investigation about that patents for us, maybe a USA player it's inside this kind of lawyer bussiness and it can help us, no ??...
I'm not too much deep in States laws, but for sure the info about what wizards owns and what dosent owns, needs to be public. For good sake !! they are a fucking company, they starve for make tons of money and sell again a license for a stupid game only a bunch non-mtg gamers plays, it will significant profit for don't do nothing for them !! why that info it's so elusive !!?? Bean knows i'm searching for answer to that for a very long time in facebook we have some chat about that a month or two ago.
I think we need to do this as a community because now is the time we are waiting since the fucking morons of CCP buy WW.... it's fucking now or never !! VEKN ICs needs to make an extra effort to move through this RIGHT FUCKING NOW or we are going to loss the momentum to put our community in the line...

I'm just saying ;)
Last edit: 04 Nov 2015 00:47 by malkavianbarcelona.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Nov 2015 09:02 #74086 by cordovader
I asked paradox and this was the answer.

cordovader said:

I guess it's too soon but...

Do you plan doing something with V:TES? And if the answer is affirmative, are you willing to take a look on the "official" V:EKN extensions? I think the community would appreciate it.

We're really excited about the news.

Shams said:

We are huge CCG fans at Paradox. I've persnally played Magic since 1995 - competitively since 2000 - and I'm in charge of finding/deciding which new projects to pursue.

I'd love to at least explore the possibility.

/shams

More
04 Nov 2015 11:57 #74089 by ReverendRevolver

I asked paradox and this was the answer.

cordovader said:

I guess it's too soon but...

Do you plan doing something with V:TES? And if the answer is affirmative, are you willing to take a look on the "official" V:EKN extensions? I think the community would appreciate it.

We're really excited about the news.

Shams said:

We are huge CCG fans at Paradox. I've persnally played Magic since 1995 - competitively since 2000 - and I'm in charge of finding/deciding which new projects to pursue.

I'd love to at least explore the possibility.

/shams

We need to convert this guy ASAP. Vtes is something I wasn't "into" until after I'd played competitive MTG, and we all know how long the learning curve is, but it sounds promising.

More
06 Nov 2015 11:42 #74116 by Ashur
Here´s some about the state of Onyx Path, and I guess the same thing is true for VTES: Keep cool. People are being nice. Things are happening, not sure about exactly what yet.

Link: theonyxpath.com/a-pair-of-ducks-bought-white-wolf-monday-meeting-notes/

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brum, Lönkka, brettscho

More
09 Nov 2015 19:27 #74169 by BenPeal
An interview with new White Wolf CEO Tobias Sjögren on Rock Paper Shotgun:

www.rockpapershotgun.com/2015/11/09/white-wolf-interview/

The part you care about most:

RPS: And a final question for those fans who I know are still out there: Any plans to revive Vampire: The Eternal Struggle, the card game?

Sjögren: One of many great products we have the pleasure to now be able to work with for sure and we got a lot of requests and ideas from the community about VtES. Regarding plans we’ll get back on that when we have something concrete.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Damnans, Lönkka, Ankha, self biased

More
09 Nov 2015 20:28 #74173 by Whisker
On that interview Ben just linked, Tobias Sjögren says:

"The plan right now is trying to participate in as many World of Darkness community events as possible to be able to meet and talk to the fans out there."

I know, you just had your nationals, but are our Swedish players a game to arrange an another big tournament, say early next year? Send an invitation to Paradox guys, perhaps with an evening of tutoring thrown in for previous night.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka, BenPeal, Juggernaut1981, D-dennis, PetriWessman, self biased, malkavianbarcelona

More
09 Nov 2015 20:44 #74174 by BenPeal

"The plan right now is trying to participate in as many World of Darkness community events as possible to be able to meet and talk to the fans out there."

I know, you just had your nationals, but are our Swedish players a game to arrange an another big tournament, say early next year? Send an invitation to Paradox guys, perhaps with an evening of tutoring thrown in for previous night.

That's an excellent idea! :)

More
10 Nov 2015 06:28 #74185 by Ankha

That's an excellent idea! :)

I'll try to bring French players there. Or shouldn't I? ;)

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds