lock [Submission] Speed Demon (cel untap + no wake usable for tap'n'whatever)

17 Dec 2014 17:38 - 17 Dec 2014 17:40 #68231 by Ankha
I give up. Why bother spending an hour writting a full reasoning with sources and an explicit though process?
I was hoping for something like "no, look, your premise A is wrong" or "hmm, indeed there's something weird". Or no answer at all if you don't have time after all.

What pities me is that you do have time to drop by, write a few authoritative unargumented lines (thus my reference to God) and jump on a troll-bait (the same reference to God). I'm certain it doesn't make the forum a better place.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
Last edit: 17 Dec 2014 17:40 by Ankha.
The topic has been locked.
More
17 Dec 2014 18:24 #68233 by BenPeal

That's not how I see it

Good for you. You're still, however, wrong.

Did God speak?

Look, you put your ideas up in a public forum for criticism. I point out with a valid ruling that what you want won't work that way. You decide that how you see it is more valid than, you know, an actual ruling, and then pout and decide your opinion is more important. A ruling has been made on the same wording. It tells you you are wrong. If you believe you are not wrong, you are the one who thinks he speaks with the voice of God.

LSJ was not infallible, and reversed his own rulings when presented with sufficient information. If you'd like to discuss the merits of the information Ankha has presented, go ahead. If you'd like to ignore them, go ahead. If you're just here to shit-talk, then leave.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Erol
The topic has been locked.
More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds