file Primogen two-way

29 Aug 2015 02:24 #72795 by direwolf
Primogen two-way was created by direwolf
The title of Primogen is not something you build a deck around.

In Camarilla Clan-based decks or discipline-based decks you will find a Primogen or two, but they aren't there for the title. Vote decks will include them, but can't rely on them.

SO, I thought maybe there could be a card that both sides could make use of:

"Primogen Influence"
Requires a Primogen.
:reaction: Usable by a tapped vampire during a referendum. This vampire gains 2X votes where X is the number of ready vampires you control of the same clan as this reacting vampire.
:modifier: Usable during a referendum called by another titled vampire you control. This vampire gains 2X votes where X is the number of ready vampires you control of the same clan as this reacting vampire.

It gives not political decks a splash of vote defense and it boosts the vote power of a vote deck including Primogen.

:tore: :pre: :tem: :aus: Independent Futurist. Contrarian (titled, X votes where X is the number of votes as the acting minion.) Target Vitals is always the better combat card.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Sep 2015 06:01 #72853 by Ashur
Replied by Ashur on topic Re: Primogen two-way

"Primogen Influence"
Requires a Primogen.
:reaction: Usable by a tapped vampire during a referendum. This vampire gains 2X votes where X is the number of ready vampires you control of the same clan as this reacting vampire.
:modifier: Usable during a referendum called by another titled vampire you control. This vampire gains 2X votes where X is the number of ready vampires you control of the same clan as this reacting vampire.

Isn´t this card a bit too strong in a breed-boon deck? (Although I like the idea "many vamps of same clan = strong primogen".)

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

More
01 Sep 2015 20:05 #72869 by Ke.
Replied by Ke. on topic Re: Primogen two-way
Perhaps too strong in Ventrue decks?

Maybe add a "2X votes where X is the number of vampires you control with 1 vote or less" clause?

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds