file Warsaw Station and Legendary Vampire

26 Sep 2014 22:08 #65816 by M.Schumacher
I just need a quick confirmation on this.
If I use Warsaw Station to move a Nosi from Torpor to the ready region during my influence phase can I play Legendary Vampire on him in my next master phase if he is cap 7 or more?

Warsaw Station
Master: unique location.
You may tap this card when a Nosferatu announces an undirected action. If that action is successful, the acting Nosferatu untaps. You may burn this card (even if it is tapped) to move a Nosferatu in torpor to the ready region.

Legendary Vampire
Unique master.
Put this card on a vampire with a capacity above 6 who was moved into your ready region during your last influence phase. This vampire gets +2 bleed and an additional 2 votes. Any vampire may call a referendum to burn this card as a +1 stealth political action.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Sep 2014 03:51 #65817 by extrala
Nice loophole. I'd say yes, since you fulfill the requirements of the card, and because Legendary Vsmpire doesn't say from where the vampire needs to enter the ready region.

More
27 Sep 2014 08:56 - 27 Sep 2014 08:57 #65821 by GreyB
I'd say no.

Legendary Vampire
Unique master.
Put this card on a vampire with a capacity above 6 who was moved into your ready region during your last influence phase. This vampire gets +2 bleed and an additional 2 votes. Any vampire may call a referendum to burn this card as a +1 stealth political action.

Rescuing from torpor happens in minion phase, not influence phase.

:garg: :VIS: :POT: :FOR: :flight: -1 Strength
Last edit: 27 Sep 2014 08:57 by GreyB.

More
27 Sep 2014 10:10 #65823 by a-e

I'd say no.

Legendary Vampire
Unique master.

It's not rescue if you burn Warsaw Station and you can burn it in your influence phase because it doesn't specify time window when you can burn it.

Marko, Prince of Helsinki

More
27 Sep 2014 10:46 #65825 by ReverendRevolver

I'd say no.

Legendary Vampire
Unique master.

It's not rescue if you burn Warsaw Station and you can burn it in your influence phase because it doesn't specify time window when you can burn it.

Looks like it works to me. Burn station anytime during influence, and the vampire meets criteria.

More
30 Sep 2014 08:11 #65888 by Pascal Bertrand

I just need a quick confirmation on this.
If I use Warsaw Station to move a Nosi from Torpor to the ready region during my influence phase can I play Legendary Vampire on him in my next master phase if he is cap 7 or more?

Warsaw Station
Master: unique location.
You may tap this card when a Nosferatu announces an undirected action. If that action is successful, the acting Nosferatu untaps. You may burn this card (even if it is tapped) to move a Nosferatu in torpor to the ready region.

Legendary Vampire
Unique master.

Sure. Legendary Vampire doesn't read 'from your uncontrolled region'.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds