file FELDB

24 Oct 2013 15:34 - 24 Oct 2013 15:53 #55642 by KoRneeshon
Replied by KoRneeshon on topic Re: FELDB
Hello,

I wasn't about to boast about it, but there are reasons to: there's a new alpha version of FELDB .
The reasons are simple: you should know that I didn't give up on the maintenance of FELDB and I need more alpha testers than I currently have :)

So, there you go, noticeable changes are small but rest assured, there are more done under the hood to prepare the application for fixed/improved/new features :) Remeber that all the changes are done to the Crypt only for now.

EDIT: Some explanation about Reprints checkbox is perhaps required: when it is not checked, FELDB is expected to return only the cards that made their first appearance in particular edition. When checked, it should also display cards that were printed in earlier editions. Please test it thoroughly :)

Cheers!
KoRni
Last edit: 24 Oct 2013 15:53 by KoRneeshon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Oct 2013 19:53 #55888 by Sydnelson
Replied by Sydnelson on topic Re: FELDB

Hello,

I wasn't about to boast about it, but there are reasons to: there's a new alpha version of FELDB .
The reasons are simple: you should know that I didn't give up on the maintenance of FELDB and I need more alpha testers than I currently have :)

So, there you go, noticeable changes are small but rest assured, there are more done under the hood to prepare the application for fixed/improved/new features :) Remeber that all the changes are done to the Crypt only for now.

EDIT: Some explanation about Reprints checkbox is perhaps required: when it is not checked, FELDB is expected to return only the cards that made their first appearance in particular edition. When checked, it should also display cards that were printed in earlier editions. Please test it thoroughly :)

Cheers!
KoRni

Tested cript, deck editor and deck save in ELD format and seens to be working ok.

And I dont see Raven on crypt (as expected) but if I remember well feld database has a alternate name collum to tht kind of card (dominate kine and kine dominace has the same problem of raven).

I try to open my decks on deck editor and all cards that have special chars on it (like ç é, ó ã etc) is missing. Maybe you can use alternate name collum to solve this, you can code feld to try to load decks with those alternate names too to preserve old decks compatibility.

Anything else I can test?

Fernando Cesar - Sydnelson
LackeyCCG and OCTGN VtES Mantainer

:adv: :camarilla: :vent: :obf: :pro: :tha: :DOM: :PRE: :cap8:
Prince of Rio de Janeiro

Powerbase Rio de Janeiro
The following user(s) said Thank You: KoRneeshon

More
29 Oct 2013 20:51 - 30 Oct 2013 07:54 #55893 by KoRneeshon
Thanks Sydnelson, you are very helpful!
Well, I was pretty sure that Deck Builder uses indexes to identify cards, not their names... Will have to take a closer look on this. Also, the alternative card name is present in the database but is never used in the application itself - that's part of the mess :)

Your remarks are greatly appreciated, thanks again!
Last edit: 30 Oct 2013 07:54 by KoRneeshon.

More
06 Oct 2014 13:38 #66074 by Sydnelson
I update FELD database, interface and image set for new expasion.

The only problem is filter by set that doesn't work yet for new expansion, but all other features is working fine including deck builder. Hope Korn can handle with that bug and release the final version.

www.lackeyccg.com/vtes/FELDB_2.6.2_Syd.zip

Prince of Rio de Janeiro

Powerbase Rio de Janeiro

More
07 Oct 2014 07:12 #66133 by KoRneeshon
As stated on Assembla, I'm working on the update. Unfortunately, I cannot cuurently spend much time on it, but hopefully this week a new version will be released.

More
07 Oct 2014 07:57 #66136 by extrala
Replied by extrala on topic Re: FELDB
There are (at least) some other issues with filters. I wanted to filter Gangrel + Iitled (or Prince+Justicar+IC). Some of new vampires are left out the result, e.g Art Morgan and Mark Decker. Brunhilde on the other hand is included.

More
07 Oct 2014 10:15 #66139 by Marakh
Replied by Marakh on topic Re: FELDB
I had some filter problems also: New FoS don't appear,the filter is for Followers, but they are tagged Follower.

More
08 Oct 2014 01:19 - 08 Oct 2014 12:17 #66184 by Sydnelson

As stated on Assembla, I'm working on the update. Unfortunately, I cannot cuurently spend much time on it, but hopefully this week a new version will be released.

If you don't have time I can help or even take the project, I only need to know how to open program core to edit and add new features.

There are (at least) some other issues with filters. I wanted to filter Gangrel + Iitled (or Prince+Justicar+IC). Some of new vampires are left out the result, e.g Art Morgan and Mark Decker. Brunhilde on the other hand is included.

FIXED

I had some filter problems also: New FoS don't appear,the filter is for Followers, but they are tagged Follower.

FIXED

Also fix Rosa Hernándes name and Vestgeir text.

www.lackeyccg.com/vtes/FELDB_2.6.3_Syd.zip

Image pack updated with high resolution images (unzip inside FELD folder)
mega.co.nz/#!TpglRZhZ!zTxUZ8zvETOuueZ9erPzAE4_iLtQJheGxogLWr7NIwA

Prince of Rio de Janeiro

Powerbase Rio de Janeiro
Last edit: 08 Oct 2014 12:17 by Sydnelson.
The following user(s) said Thank You: extrala, DShrike

More
23 Oct 2014 22:20 - 23 Oct 2014 22:38 #66917 by KoRneeshon
Hello,

I'm sorry guys that it took me so long due to personal affairs, but it's finally there - a new version of FELDB! Currently there are almost no functionality changes, just 'The Unaligned' update. I have also separated empty inventory file from the main package, so that nobody overwrites his / her collection accidentally during the update. I hope I will have more free time to develop the application some more soon. If you have any ideas - just let me know :)

Cheers,
KoRni
Last edit: 23 Oct 2014 22:38 by KoRneeshon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: extrala

More
24 Oct 2014 10:09 - 24 Oct 2014 10:10 #66930 by Sydnelson
Thank you KoRn.

You forgot to put the link for new version.

www.assembla.com/spaces/korni/documents

Prince of Rio de Janeiro

Powerbase Rio de Janeiro
Last edit: 24 Oct 2014 10:10 by Sydnelson.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds