file Demon's Crew - Toolbox infernal deck

20 Oct 2014 10:53 #66799 by Wand
Here's the deck I've been playing for a while. Got pretty good results (5 games, 3 GW's, one game made 2 vp's by ousting the winner and 1 VP on the last game)

How to oust: HEAVY bleed avoiding bounces (le din tho's ability and some revelations) / archon and denying blocks. Contagion usually helps too

How to prevent from being ousted: bounces, some intercept tech and obediences / mental maze to avoid combat, lots of bloat with minion tap + sheepdog and entrenching

Ready region: Expensive stuff: At least huitzilopochtli + le din tho or Helena merged + le din tho or the 3 if possible.

How to I play: Slow game, setuping the deck. Usually I try to bloat first, avoiding problems with my prey / predator. Try to defend as good as possible, blocking some dangerous actions or bouncing. When I get my setup, try to see my prey's hand and start bleeding heavily with govern + sense the sin (sometimes with a heart of the city)

Problems with the deck: Dedicated blockers are aways a problem, because I can't use le din tho's ability to see what waits me, but my bleed is aways without stealth, so My crosstable can block if bounced. Denying my minion taps can be a problem too because I ran out of pool fast due to the heavy influence thing.

Decklist below

Deck Name: Demon's Crew
Created By: Andre Wandenkolken
Description:

Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 23, Max: 40, Avg: 8,58)
4 Huitzilopochtli AUS DAI DOM OBF PRE POT10 Baali
2 Helena AUS CEL DOM obf pre tha10 Toreador
3 Helena (ADV) dai obf pre tha AUS CEL DOM10 Toreador
2 Le Dinh Tho aus dom NEC 5 Nagaraja
1 Isabel de Leon AUS 3 Toreador

Library: (90 cards)
Master (19 cards)
1 Jake Washington (Hunter)
3 Information Highway
6 Minion Tap
1 Metro Underground
1 Path of Evil Revelations
1 Pentex(TM) Subversion
1 Fortitude
1 Wider View
1 Rack, The
2 Perfectionist
1 Obfuscate

Action (17 cards)
3 Sheepdog
3 Entrenching
1 Unleash Hell's Fury
1 Contagion
1 Heart of the City
5 Govern the Unaligned
1 Revelations
2 Mind Rape

Action Modifier (15 cards)
5 Psychomachia
5 Seduction
3 Elder Impersonation
2 Crocodile`s Tongue

Reaction (23 cards)
5 Mental Maze
7 Telepathic Misdirection
4 Eyes of Argus
7 Obedience

Combat (4 cards)
2 Majesty
2 Unholy Penance

Ally (3 cards)
1 Veneficti (Mage)
1 Mylan Horseed (Goblin)
1 Carlton Van Wyk (Hunter)

Equipment (2 cards)
1 Bowl of Convergence
1 Heart of Nizchetus

Event (1 cards)
1 Anthelios, the Red Star

Combo (6 cards)
6 Sense the Sin

This deck was last saved at 10:52:39 on 20/10/2014

Archbishop of Vitória

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Oct 2014 11:49 #66801 by Ankha
How do you pass through a prey that plays weenies (except with the 2 Crocodile Tongue)?

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
20 Oct 2014 11:56 #66802 by Wand
I have some alternatives. Use basic elder impersonation for stealth (unless the weenie is auspex based), veneficti, try to mind rape some of them or simply start damaging their vampires by block / hand strike or psychomachia.

There isn't a exact formula to win a weenie based deck. I can also let him tap all his vamps in order to attack his prey and then go for my VP.

Archbishop of Vitória

More
20 Oct 2014 12:27 #66804 by alek
definitely some Into Thin Air should be added to the deck.I'm legion could help as well. Beside, it's almost impossible to oust weenie auspex with build like this, but this is true for a lot of other decks

More
20 Oct 2014 14:12 #66805 by Wand
I may consider I'm legion, but its a very expensive card for an already expensive deck.

I guess I have to rely on my modus operandi playing this deck. Slow game only bloating and when I see a chance to go more aggressive then I'll go.

I can consider putting 1x condemnation doomed (to oust weenie by doing pool dmg through block and also through contagion)

one or 2 infernal servitor to bleed when the region is clean and also some conflagrations / flames of the netherworld to reduce the ready weenies and scare away other minions who try D actions against my vampires.

What do you think?

Archbishop of Vitória

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds