check TWD "Cuando el grajo vuela bajo agárrate el badajo". Vitoria (Spain)

17 Sep 2014 17:05 #65524 by ReverendRevolver

Someone is having success with it. That's a good sign the idea merits further exploration.

Is it?
The smaller the tournament, the higher the chance of winning it whatever the deck (because it's far easier to reach the final). It's one of the reason why the TWDA don't include tournaments with less than 10 players.

I'm not saying that the deck is bad, but I'd rather hear Josu say that MKAtW was a great addition and explain the context rather than conclude that it is good because it has won a 9-players tournament.

(An extreme example would be someone playing plenty of copies of a clanhoser and winning a tournament because his prey plays that clan. Is the clanhoser a good card because someone won one tournament with it?)

Anyway, I've given my opinion based on my numerous attempts to use that card in the exact same kind of deck.

Ive always thought Lutz was the best fit for MkatW, but horde and late group Baali arent bad.

As far as seeing more decks with it......

I can. But, I need lent $600 in cards, and someone to clone me so I can go to work at the same time as flooding twda with a gimmick deck ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Sep 2014 19:40 #65529 by Jeff Kuta
Digging back into the TWDA a bit, there are actually 3 Baali decks which use MKAtW.

Maybe someone out there will find the way to take this type of deck to the larger stage. I encourage them to try. There are plenty of ideas out there that have yet to be fully explored.

When you are anvil, be patient; when a hammer, strike.
:CEL::DOM::OBF::POT::QUI:
pckvtes.wordpress.com
@pckvtes

More
18 Sep 2014 03:30 #65532 by Lönkka
I've been intrigued by this card for some time and have dabbled with it a bit. 2-3 copies in a Presence vote/bleed deck and what is there not to like?

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds