file Top 5 wallpaper

24 Nov 2011 07:54 #15736 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic Re: Top 5 wallpaper

5. Art of Love, The (Entrancement anyone?)

It is played, because it's a useful master to steal Carlton or a War Ghoul without getting blocked.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Nov 2011 08:14 #15740 by Lech
Replied by Lech on topic Re: Top 5 wallpaper
1.Blood of the Cobra
2.Immaculate Vitae
3.Purification
4.Vascular Explosion
5.Veil of Silence
5. Weakness

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.

More
24 Nov 2011 08:23 #15741 by Baaliprimogen
Replied by Baaliprimogen on topic Re: Top 5 wallpaper

It is played, because it's a useful master to steal Carlton or a War Ghoul without getting blocked.

Yeah... that is true. But still, it's just one turn.

Lech: So, your not happy with the old :qui: cards. I kind of like them. Everyone of them has it's uses. 'cept, maybe, Weakness. But with a lot of Lillith's Blessings in play, it's not that bad to include one or two... (maybe not two)

:DAI: :MAL: :STR:

More
24 Nov 2011 08:37 #15746 by Lech
Replied by Lech on topic Re: Top 5 wallpaper

Yeah... that is true. But still, it's just one turn.

Lech: So, your not happy with the old :qui: cards. I kind of like them. Everyone of them has it's uses. 'cept, maybe, Weakness. But with a lot of Lillith's Blessings in play, it's not that bad to include one or two... (maybe not two)

Which ones have it's uses ?

Blood of the Cobra
:combat:
:qui: Strike: 1R damage.
:QUI: Strike: ranged. Play a non-ranged strike that requires Quietus from your hand and use that strike as if it were ranged (if the chosen strike is a hand strike, the hand strike's damage is not ranged and this strike is not a hand strike).

How it's playable ?

Immaculate Vitae
:reaction:
Only usable when a vampire controlled by another Methuselah successfully hunts.
:qui: Put this card on that vampire; that vampire cannot block this reacting vampire. Burn this card if that vampire goes into torpor.
:QUI: As above, but the acting vampire does not gain blood from the current hunting action.

You are not even able to play it most of the times.

Ditto with other mentioned cards.

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.

More
24 Nov 2011 08:45 - 24 Nov 2011 08:45 #15747 by acbishop
Replied by acbishop on topic Re: Top 5 wallpaper

I play 1 Nicholas Chang in my Tzimisce Piper War ghoul deck, it is very funny steal Carlton and use it for food for the new War Ghoul I'm recruiting the same turn ;)

:vtes:
Last edit: 24 Nov 2011 08:45 by acbishop.

More
24 Nov 2011 08:51 #15748 by Ohlmann
Replied by Ohlmann on topic Re: Top 5 wallpaper
I would go for the old "clan weakness" card. They are fun to read, often don't exactly do much, are non-trifle master, and aren't too useful even if they are vampires of this clan.

But apart from thoses "historical" cards

1 - Combat shotgun : .44 magnum really put this card to shame I believe. The sawed-off seem pretty bad too, but at least it's cheaper for more or less the same effect.
2 - Bonecraft. Weak effect while being costly in opportunity cost - if you can do a close range strike, maybe you should do aggravated damage instead ?
3 - Immense Size. Press or immortal grapple aren't too much of a problem for vis combat. You may use it to support the vis combat end, but chiroptean marauder will usually work way better.
4 - Excommunication. Very situationnal and not exactly game-changing when it does have a target
5 - Kuta. Banishment has less restriction and will have much more of an effect.

Note that I don't believe that Vissicitude is weak. It's just one of my favorite discipline, and it have along powerfuls and versatils card like Chiroptean marauder some ... dubious card :p

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds