file Permableed for !Malk

12 Feb 2013 16:53 #45226 by kombainas
I have two slots in !Malk DEM OBF AUS based !malk deck. The deck has (really) good poolgain, but is vulnerable to combat, BUT can fetch Secure Haven faster and pull off bleeds anywhere on the table. What I need is to fill those two slots with permableed to compensate for playing with a single vampire. After done with the rusher, the vamp can perish under Archon Investigation, I can afford that.

I was filling those two slots with Enchanted Marionette and Pulse of the Canaille, but lately I have seen Dive Into The Madness advocated as a good permableed, so I thought, whether my choices were sub-optimal? Do you have other suggestions how to make a single vamp a mean bleed machine in otherwise certain vamp-unfocused deck?

Enchanted Marionette

[Equipment]
[Malkavian antitribu]
[3 Pool]

Unique equipment.
The Malkavian antitribu with this equipment gets +1 bleed and +1 stealth when bleeding.

Pulse of the Canaille

[Action]
[Auspex]
[3 Blood]

+1 stealth action.
[aus] For the remainder of this turn, you may look at all Methuselahs' hands.
[AUS] Put this card on the acting vampire. The vampire with this card gets +2 bleed. A vampire can have only one Pulse of the Canaille.

!malk! :OBF: :DEM: :cel: :cap6: Sabbat. If this vampire's bleed is successful, he laughs manicly and untaps.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Feb 2013 17:07 #45227 by extrala
Replied by extrala on topic Re: Permableed for !Malk
I think I would choose none of the above.
* Enchanted Marionette is just too expensive
* Pulse of Canaille looks good in the first place, but it costs three blood and you need a vampire with AUS. The same vampire that most likely needs his blood for playing Telepathic Misdirection.

If you actually want to play Permableed in !Malk bleed deck, I would just add one copy of Tasha Morgan and J.S. Simmons, Esq. instead. It's cheap and it's not interfering with the Kindred Spirits bleed action like Camera Phone, Codex of Ednic Groundskeeper, etc..

More
12 Feb 2013 18:38 #45229 by kombainas
Replied by kombainas on topic Re: Permableed for !Malk
Thanks! I'd like to know of viable options in general, so I did not get specific with my deck.

Maybe something more, for 2+ bleed/stealt? It is hard to justify action to equip +1 stealth/+1 bleed when half of crypt has inbuilt +1 stealth/+1 bleed as it is. Even if they hadn't, +1 permableed instead of bleed +3 with DEM KS+EoC for 1 poolgain would break even 4 turns after equiping. Which is 20 pool damage in a perfect world. Which is more than enough to oust a rush deck. +2 bleed bleed on the other hand means breaking even 2 turns after equiping. 3 turns = 12 pool damage, which is somewhat not enough for the 1st oust, hence it would be worth to get +2 permableed.

On the other hand, if I replaced EoC with Confusion, +1 permableed would sound just as well, since you would get your action-worth in 3rd turn after eq. action and at 12 poold damage equivalent. Wee!

!malk! :OBF: :DEM: :cel: :cap6: Sabbat. If this vampire's bleed is successful, he laughs manicly and untaps.

More
12 Feb 2013 19:32 #45232 by Ohlmann
Replied by Ohlmann on topic Re: Permableed for !Malk
Have you a significant number of cap 10+ ? Because Enkil Cog seem the perfect fit in this case.

Apart from that, I am not too thrilled by +bleed equip when your crypt already bleed for 3 easily, but without seeing the deck, hard to judge.

More
12 Feb 2013 20:00 #45235 by Lönkka
Replied by Lönkka on topic Re: Permableed for !Malk
2x Madman's Quill?
Very good if you have plenty of dem minions, but also usable as +2 bleed...

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
12 Feb 2013 23:35 #45243 by KevinM
Replied by KevinM on topic Re: Permableed for !Malk

What I need is to fill those two slots with permableed to compensate for playing with a single vampire.

why is it your goal to play with a single vampire??? This sounds like a terrible strategy.

Do you mean to say that you have a lot of combat in your meta-game? If so, add 2x Swallowed By The Night to run away from them (and for +1 stealth when needed).

Kevin M., Prince of Las Vegas
"Know your enemy and know yourself; in one-thousand battles
you shall never be in peril." -- Sun Tzu, *The Art of War*
"Contentment...Complacency...Catastrophe!" -- Joseph Chevalier
Please visit VTESville daily! vtesville.myminicity.com/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/129744447064017

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds