question-circle who is the hands down worste 11 cap?

27 Mar 2013 18:27 #46298 by ReverendRevolver
My playgroup has had this debate before, and i wondered what the consensus was.

I believe augustus giovanni to be the worste 11 capacity vamp printed. Paying as much for one vamp as you could for 3 solid ones means you neex milage out of said vamp. Pool damage? Inner circles get +2 bleed in most cases, and all of them have some means of multiacting, be it from fortitude, rutors hand, or obf and flurry of action. Also, they have 4 votes. Arika is arguably the best, since her spread and prey specific special doesnt draw as much hate as, lets say leandros juicy ability, and ive heard arguments against all of them, but even other spotty ones trump augustus.

My important traits for an 11 cap are damage potential, multiacting, combat survivability, and overall usefulness. Lucian the perfect is short in some areas, but he bleeds for 4, and has an ability thqt is deceptively strong in combat, terror frenzy, crows, dotb, and some bats or manuevers with lids and normal combat really cries. Even just a few of those plus outferior armor of cainez fury or glancing blow to stave off agg, and yiu are good.

2 of my playgroup think sutehk is the worste, and i disagree entirely. He. Can be paid for in eternals of sirius, he can multiact with truth of 1000 lies, and prevents agg with heart of darkness, typhonic beast ( oh, yea, he jus needs some tastes and traps one you have out a path and hes capable of tearing down combat decks with. Pair or 3 typhonicbeasts...)

So, i think Augustus sucks, and Hazimel is dissappointing for what he could be.

Opinions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Mar 2013 18:48 #46299 by Dr.Mafrune
Agree, IMHO he is the worst of all the bunch !

:TEM::AUS::DEM:

More
27 Mar 2013 18:58 #46300 by Ohlmann
I would nominate Von Bauren, who have no multiacting at all, only +1 bleed, and a pretty weak array of discipline. At least Augustus have Dominate.

Another possible nominee is Elimelech. Partly because his special is so disconnected from its discipline that it's near impossible to use, partly because dementation add nothing when you have dominate, partly because nothing he do can't be done by something in the 6-10 cap range, and partly because it's a 11-cap with exactly 0 votes.

And then, there is a lot of meh 11 cap. Sutekh and Augustus are in this category, because while they have some good point, it's hard to not find somebody better for cheaper.

Rafael also land in this category for me, because he have no special ability and uninspiring discipline, and get played mostly because he's near free for MPA abuser.

I have a bit of love for Hazimel because the combination of aus+chi and his special is pretty sweet. The main problem for him is that Sha-Ennu exist.

More
27 Mar 2013 19:15 #46301 by ReverendRevolver
Thats the problem i see with hazimel, sha ennus ability would make him playable, and fit, if you look at how khalil ravana gets stuck helping him. But hazimel could be amazing, but is the weakest 11 cap with fortitude, since even eleimelech can do more crazyness and has access to bh stuff, and +strength.
Eleimelech and hardestadt can get abombwe, and devil channel throat is funny with them, albeit not that commonly seen. By which i mean ive done it, and never seen anyone else do it.

More
27 Mar 2013 19:16 #46302 by kombainas
Rafael is still IC with +2 bleed, PRE and OBF, plus shares AUS with Lutz, thus fitting perfectly into 4th group IC decks. He sucks as a star, but he is still a good tag-along.

!malk! :OBF: :DEM: :cel: :cap6: Sabbat. If this vampire's bleed is successful, he laughs manicly and untaps.

More
27 Mar 2013 19:26 #46303 by Dr.Mafrune
Elimelech can get, wt: four ride forth combined with enkil cog for free multiaction with no fear of archon investigations.
On a malkavian black hand deck he is capable of playing the art of memory and can influence other vampires really fast ( govern, the call, reunion kamut ).
More than one superstar deck on the TWDA proves that he can´t be that bad.

:TEM::AUS::DEM:

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds