question-circle who is the hands down worste 11 cap?

28 Mar 2013 12:23 #46346 by porphyrion
villeining Ezmerelda the turn before you remove her is still gaining a crazy amount of pool... one of the only specials that also answers pentex. too bad she doesn't have :AUS: or even :cel: .

Gwendolyn gained a lot from forced march/flurry imho, even though i must admit i have yet to see her in any really successful decks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Mar 2013 13:41 #46350 by JEH

Name: Harrod

Name: Gwendolyn

I have built decks around both of these Vampires (Presence vote for Harrod, with a master to get him to cap 12, and Alastor for Gwendolyn) and whilst I accept there were probably better builds with other Vampires, at least I didn't have to worry about my start Vampire being contested ;)

More
28 Mar 2013 18:23 #46359 by ReverendRevolver

Well... what about Ezmerelda?

Ezmerelda, 11, ANI CHI dom FOR PRE tha, Ravnos, 2, [FN:R]

She has dom and 2 votes, her special sucks.

Augustus also has 2 votes, you have DOM and his special is usable...

Augustus Giovanni, 11, AUS cel DOM NEC POT pre, Giovanni, 2, [FN:R]

Independent: Augustus has 2 votes. If a vampire you control has been burned since your last turn, Augustus may move that vampire from your ash heap to the ready region as an action that costs 1 pool. +1 bleed.

Ezmerelda is the best of the fn indy 11caps. She can multiact, and you can get your pool back, often more than that even, in a pinch.

And shes in a twd, but Brad Cashdollar never submitted the list. It was Ezmerelda free states rant. Augustus has never won, and probably never will.

More
28 Mar 2013 18:46 - 28 Mar 2013 18:47 #46360 by Lech
Fakir al Sidi ? Harod ? Augustus ? Fact is, there are worse vampires around, some 9-10 caps are quite awful.

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.
Last edit: 28 Mar 2013 18:47 by Lech.

More
29 Mar 2013 01:39 #46364 by AaronC

Fakir al Sidi ? ... Fact is, there are worse vampires around, some 9-10 caps are quite awful.

Fakir al Sidi is in a lot of recent TWDs. For example, Brian Moritz won the 2010 EC with a deck featuring him: www.thelasombra.com/decks/twd.htm#2010ecday2

He's a very good vampire.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Reyda

More
29 Mar 2013 04:34 #46365 by ReverendRevolver

Fakir al Sidi ? ... Fact is, there are worse vampires around, some 9-10 caps are quite awful.

Fakir al Sidi is in a lot of recent TWDs. For example, Brian Moritz won the 2010 EC with a deck featuring him: www.thelasombra.com/decks/twd.htm#2010ecday2

He's a very good vampire.

There is an entire archetypr in which fakir shines, 17 wakes and its varients often use fakir liberally. Hes underrated, probably the most underrated 11 cap in the group. And its because his special is so useless compared to just havine something like" Fakir can burn 1 blood to gain 3 votes against any referendum. This can be done 3 times per action" when it comes down to it, he can team with aksinya, zayyat, micty, or amavi in various decks, ir any combination thereof. OR,the numerous gangrel with presence can easily team with him, especially with some gather action. He has bleed, bloat, and vote from pre, he can tool up with tha, and has block denial with dcthroat.

All 11 caps with +1 bleed and fortitude (or are named Eze, with his untappy special) are great to cog. Its better with stealth, but you suddenly have 2 bleeds of 3 in succession to crank out pressure, and everyone from ezmerelda to saulot, to hardestadt to fakir, eleimelech, and hazimel get better with it.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds