file Masters that should become trifles when PoD enters - your suggestions

25 Apr 2013 05:14 #47644 by Kiddo
The first masters I'd make trifles are Discipline Masters...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Apr 2013 05:38 #47650 by galliard
Kiddo nice idea, although dangerous. I like playing weenie monodiscipline decks and i feel i would be overpowered if i didnt have to take parthenons there.

Reverend, you probably didnt think your post very well. Or if you are joking, please dont.
Depravity is imo playable in many decks. ToGP...please man.
The rest might be ok, but you should delete your whole second post about gangrels.

We can wait forever for the expansion. Meanwhile, lets stay serious here and perhaps we can get some new playable cards out of the old ones. And therefore new deck ideas.

If we are super lucky, we may even convince Pascal to some ideas, before PoD comes out, so we can have a couple of new cards already with corrected text.

More
25 Apr 2013 06:04 #47654 by Lönkka
Nifty idea.
I won't suggest any candidates since I know that the rules team guys know the masters that would need thsi treatment way better than I do.

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
25 Apr 2013 08:30 #47678 by galliard
the hell is your attitude lonkka? those guys are not smarter than we are. maybe some of use play vtes longer than they do.
they just happen to be authorities, but i am sure they are open to suggestions.
so dont be shy to put your candidates for trifle upgrades. just make it balanced

More
25 Apr 2013 09:55 #47683 by Cyrus
To be fair he didn't say they are smarter than we are - he said they know the masters needing treatment way better than he does, ie. in no way discouraging others from making suggestions.

Personally I'd avoid changing a load of cards though. Maybe investments.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka

More
25 Apr 2013 13:03 - 25 Apr 2013 14:24 #47699 by ReverendRevolver
Galiard- im unsurexif the rules team will be too worried about actually making these ideas realized, but im positive pascal wouldt make TogP a trifle because i typed it in its name in place of Cairo intntnl due to my kid not shutting up whil i typed( although wouldnt that we an interezting story.....)
Anyway, Revel costs enogh pool, only grants strength bonus, and burns as an action. It couod be trifle.

Also, there are many cards that would probably still be unplayable, but at least closer if made trifle.

The investments are the most definate cards thiugh.
Last edit: 25 Apr 2013 14:24 by ReverendRevolver.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds