file Favorite card and why?

14 Jul 2013 00:33 #51487 by Dracula
And go!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Jul 2013 00:43 #51488 by brandonsantacruz
Govern the Unaligned.

Make dudes. Win.

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

brandonsantacruz.blogspot.com/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ashur

More
14 Jul 2013 03:23 - 14 Jul 2013 03:24 #51490 by TorranceCircle
Majesty from Jyhad set. I love Toreadors. Block, untap block again. Or act, get blocked, act again. The artwork is nice and the quote from NIN makes this version supercool!
Last edit: 14 Jul 2013 03:24 by TorranceCircle.

More
14 Jul 2013 06:30 - 14 Jul 2013 06:31 #51492 by porphyrion
Taking the Skin: Minion :abo: .
actually because the first times i read the card i thought it was utter unplayable crap. an example of a card that has to 'grow' on you- until you see how it might work after all- and a good concept (even if it has a bit too much text and the conditions are quite hard to meet). it's also rare to find a card for which i don't miss an effect @ superior, but that offers enough from the get-go. definitely not one of the best cards in the game, but it offers a lot of satisfaction when finally played to full effect (a second bleed @ +1 bleed & +1 stealth after burning that friggin' Carlton or so).
Last edit: 14 Jul 2013 06:31 by porphyrion.

More
14 Jul 2013 21:19 #51512 by ReverendRevolver
If i had to pick:
Vamp: Gotsdam. He fits my playstyle very well.
My other favs are iliana, because shes a great set of disciplines for 7, Anatole, because i love standing intercept and malks, and Roxanne, because ive been tryin to built a solid madness network wall with her for ages and aleays come up short of good...... oh, and Matthias. Hes great. But gotsdam is my favorite, period.

Library: tough call. I love govern. I like deep song. I really like freak drive.
But if i had to pick 1 library card that i like alot and im notorious for using, itd be 44 magnum. Cut one into some decks juat because ppl madexjokes about me doing just that.

Also, i really like masochism. Alot. It just started going back into my tournament decks, because i started playing fortitude with dominate more again. Its not "free" blood, but it does help alot if you block alot and have cards that cost a blood here or there.

More
14 Jul 2013 22:04 #51513 by Zenedar
Replied by Zenedar on topic Re: Favorite card and why?
Army of Rats. I just love it and I can't really explain why. I always add one or more if I got at least 4 vampires with animalism in my crypt :D

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds