file Favorite card and why?

21 Jul 2013 07:16 #51935 by AaronC
Replied by AaronC on topic Re: Favorite card and why?

I like Celerity combat because it's fun. Ergo, I like Flash.

I like Celerity combat, but flash is mostly trash.

Thank goodness my bad opinion was not allowed to pass by without some deservedly harsh criticism.

Oh, I get it - they whole purpose for posting to forums is the chance to criticize people anonymously! Thank goodness there are people (well, I assume Ohlmann is a person - absolutely the only thing I know about him(?) is that he(xe?) is French since he/xe cannot share any personal information about him/itself even in the message of a thread) like Ohlmann who can keep the internet forums heavy and unpleasant for the rest of us!!!!

In other words: Ohlmann, you're awful, go away!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Reyda

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Jul 2013 11:20 #51937 by ReverendRevolver

I like Celerity combat because it's fun. Ergo, I like Flash.

I like Celerity combat, but flash is mostly trash.

Thank goodness my bad opinion was not allowed to pass by without some deservedly harsh criticism.

Oh, I get it - they whole purpose for posting to forums is the chance to criticize people anonymously! Thank goodness there are people (well, I assume Ohlmann is a person - absolutely the only thing I know about him(?) is that he(xe?) is French since he/xe cannot share any personal information about him/itself even in the message of a thread) like Ohlmann who can keep the internet forums heavy and unpleasant for the rest of us!!!!

In other words: Ohlmann, you're awful, go away!

He cant. If he did, Reyda would be too happy and such, the universe doesnt allow such things.

I dont think hes french. There would have been a knife fight between himself and Reyda by now if that were the case.

I thinl he posts from a secret lair on the moon or in a volcano. Like a supervillain.

:)

More
21 Jul 2013 12:01 #51939 by Boris The Blade

Preternatural Strength. Permatorn FTW.

Crypt? Anatole is the best. :)

But Anatole cannot play Preternatural Strength, which makes him not so great by default.

More
21 Jul 2013 14:27 #51954 by ReverendRevolver
Anatole punches with flamethrowers and or rotshreck, so the preturnatural isnt an issue for him

:)

More
21 Jul 2013 15:30 #51959 by direwolf
Replied by direwolf on topic Re: Favorite card and why?
I'm with Aaron on this one. Flash is a great card! And Ohlmann is an inconsiderate jerk.

I am hard pressed to chose between "Flash" and "Swallowed by the Night" as my favorite card. But really, I wouldn't like either of those half as much if it weren't for ".44 Magnum" or "White Phosphorus Grenade."

:tore: :pre: :tem: :aus: Independent Futurist. Contrarian (titled, X votes where X is the number of votes as the acting minion.) Target Vitals is always the better combat card.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka, Reyda

More
21 Jul 2013 19:41 #51965 by ReverendRevolver

I'm with Aaron on this one. Flash is a great card! And Ohlmann is an inconsiderate jerk.

I am hard pressed to chose between "Flash" and "Swallowed by the Night" as my favorite card. But really, I wouldn't like either of those half as much if it weren't for ".44 Magnum" or "White Phosphorus Grenade."

Sbtn is loads better than flash.

I run flash sometimes, but only one.

Pursuit is better. Always. If i run celerity, i probably run big celerity if i use it for combat. If i only have little, im using it for forced march and or diversion.
Big celerity has pursuit for manuever or an additional, both useful in cel combat more so than a press, and psyche, which, if i want to press, psyche has, in addition to stoppimg sce.
And blur normally rounds out my celerity combat paxkages.
Celerity guns and pot cel have better ways to press, and would like something else more than flash.

And basic cel sucks, since it cant even use the 4th cel combat card i use and like, sideslip, at its optimal fumction.

Ive never drawn flash and wanted flash, ive always wanted pursuit or psuche. Same with fast hands, so i stopped running more than one of either, ever.

BUT sbtn is amazing, and loads of decks can use it, and should. I use it in pot malks, cock robin decks, any malks with obf, assamites,........ lots of solid things. Great card.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds