file Favorite card and why?

21 Jul 2013 20:47 - 21 Jul 2013 21:03 #51968 by Juggernaut1981
Yeah but Swallowed by the Night doesn't allow you to make bad references to old movie super-heroes...

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418
Last edit: 21 Jul 2013 21:03 by Juggernaut1981.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Jul 2013 23:18 #51969 by ReverendRevolver
True, but when im in the mood for that, i run Immemse Size and quote Apache Chief from superfriends...
The following user(s) said Thank You: derekcastor

More
21 Jul 2013 23:27 #51970 by Juggernaut1981
Well, we still have almost everyone in the game go "Aaaaaaaaahhh" when someone plays a flash... so I dunno... I think Flash wins over Swallowed by the Night...

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
22 Jul 2013 00:40 #51973 by ICL
Replied by ICL on topic Re: Favorite card and why?
Neither Flash nor Pursuit is any good ... I have zero copies of either in the TWDA. Obviously, Mercury's Arrow is the best Celerity maneuver card.

Favorite? I think I'd have to go with Telepathic Misdirection. I'm completely a counterpuncher in personality.

Favorite card to have in play? The Barrens. While I still play TM all of the time but not TB, so TM is more favoriter, TB is just so charming in play, always giving hope that you can tap to Archon Investigate someone (which I've done in a tournament) or whatnot.

More
22 Jul 2013 03:24 - 22 Jul 2013 03:27 #51975 by TorranceCircle

True, but when im in the mood for that, i run Immemse Size and quote Apache Chief from superfriends...

INEHK CHOH!!!!

Rev, I thought I was the Only one! :blink:
Last edit: 22 Jul 2013 03:27 by TorranceCircle.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ReverendRevolver, derekcastor

More
22 Jul 2013 05:02 #51980 by direwolf
Replied by direwolf on topic Re: Favorite card and why?
Whether a card is "good" or "bad" is irrelevant to the question posed by the original poster. It is perfectly reasonable to like a card because it is fun, but not effective. It is also okay to like a workhorse card like Lost in Crowds or Bonding.

This is an exercise. How you answer the question indicates something about your personality or how you think.

When you try to invalidate someone's preference for a card by saying it's a terrible card you are telling us that you are an argumentative individual, with little respect for others' opinions and you contribute nothing worthwhile to the conversation.

@ReverendRevolver: Flash and Swallowed by the Night are apples and oranges. The main reason I like both of them is that I like the Toreador and Malkavians, and I use them to frustrate my brother who plays Tremere. NO WALK OF FLAME 4 U.

:tore: :pre: :tem: :aus: Independent Futurist. Contrarian (titled, X votes where X is the number of votes as the acting minion.) Target Vitals is always the better combat card.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds