file Answer to Animalism Combat

27 Jul 2013 14:19 #52361 by ReverendRevolver

ivory bow?

Most decks that block use that anyway, if its feasible.

Animalism draws out your beast, and sticks a puppy in your bow with big canine horde.

So, while i run it anyway, its hardly a reliable way to deal with ani since they run many dotb and typically 1-3 ch.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jul 2013 18:58 #52363 by gotcha
Sure, you are completely right. Still for 1 pool/action it was worth mentioning (I thought) as one of the easiest options that fit every deck. If the weenie plays ch you still might be able to dodge, right? Indeed, you are right again: deep song makes you acting minion. But if they don't draw it ...

More
27 Jul 2013 22:36 #52371 by ReverendRevolver

Sure, you are completely right. Still for 1 pool/action it was worth mentioning (I thought) as one of the easiest options that fit every deck. If the weenie plays ch you still might be able to dodge, right? Indeed, you are right again: deep song makes you acting minion. But if they don't draw it ...

I run bow in my Gotsdam deck, and its not only gotsdam that i have equip it.

"They have to draw it" is poor defense, but ivory bow is always worth running in some decks. It hurts ani, but its not an answer to it. Ch is rarely the issue like dotb is. But, si.ce this thread was asking about stickmen, if they do that alot, running some unflinching persistance along with your indomitability means you probably punch and press, and they added a strength....

More
28 Jul 2013 04:31 #52381 by gotcha
How about the unflinching (good in any case, to go close or long with) + Mark V ?

More
28 Jul 2013 07:29 #52385 by Haze

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds