file Most Interesting Decks to Play

20 Nov 2013 02:12 #56753 by ReverendRevolver

I have at least 2 decks with 8 on the quie vive and 4+ decks with dreams. You should try it, its awesome!

Many Dreams in a deck is totally worth it for the time you get to go:

"I tap the Dreams for the final time, to increase my hand size by 2 for the rest of the turn."
*move Dreams to ash heap*
*watch other player on table think "Yay! I can play mine now without contesting it!"*
"I play another copy of Dreams."
*watch other player's hopes and dreams crumble*

Really, you have to take pride in the little things.

James, don't forget when you then tap the 2nd Dreams to gain another +2 hand size and have a hand of 11 cards... It's the little joys that make VTES great.

I wish that were a commonplace thing....... then victim of habit would be on par with army of rats(well, sort of...)
;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Nov 2013 06:18 #56763 by AaronC

Typos im not sorry for. Phone is the devil, and im sure its screwed up simething in this very post.

Does your phone use a non-qwerty keyboard? Because in the past a lot of your a's turned up as q's.

More
20 Nov 2013 13:48 #56775 by ReverendRevolver
Its a qwerty, a is below q, my biggest problems are x or c taking instead of spacebar and the forum wont let me backspace and then hit space to fix it sometimes. I assume its more my phone than the site. Also, i had the same autocorrect as i did for texting until my secomd update, then it removed that feature from online use. But, since it WAS using my vekn stuff as words ive added to my phone, i still get autofill results for card abbreviations and vamp names. Updates are my enemy.

More
12 Dec 2013 02:56 #57676 by Assamite57
Assamite Decks!

Back then it was difficult to win with this blood cursed assassins, but that was actually the challenge that I wanted. They're quite versatile actually, and you can play the three different castes: Warriors, Viziers, and Sorcerers.

You can make a wall deck, a bleeder, and a vote deck -- aside from the usual Quietus/Celerity combat.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds