file [Article technique] BackRush hour

10 Oct 2013 11:49 #55069 by TapeTaChatte
An article on the theory of backrushing for your consideration!

ttcmaster.blogspot.fr/2013/10/backrush-hour.html

IC Organized play coordinator
Please contact me with any OP query using the mail in my profile

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Oct 2013 17:14 - 10 Oct 2013 17:16 #55090 by ReverendRevolver
Point f is one of the most annoying reasons. But it happens that ivr been pushed into that reason alot.

Typically, im playing fortitude if i only have one minion who can rush in play. So, lets say i can bleed with ignqzio for one, or i can try to move red cards, draw into a freak drive and q govern, and make things happen.

In some situations, having two effects that only help some occur is why ive backrushed. Moving cards and taking some blood off of my predator trumps bleeding for one, especially in decks where you may just get bounced by the player choking on deflections, or get blocked, but not have any effect in combat( outmanuevered, not enough answers to sce, obedience, not prepared for another combat deck hurting you early game. You get the idea)

Sometimes, you also just have to leave a flaming crater where once stood your predator. If your playing germqin grapple, your downwind of stealthbleed, and your frandpredator is weenie auspex, maybe pounding gilbert duane into the ground, untapping to rush lady thunder and ripping her arm off puts you in a great place. You now have a few turns where your grandprey has free rain to do nit a ton of pool damage but keep 2 minion in the dirt, you can stop worrying about getting bled out in 2 turns(until ozmo and a 3 cap show up) and you showed what happens if you get to fight. Suddenly, maybe your lawfirm 2nd trad prey decides not to block your heart of the city or epiphanyactions.

Being friendly with the people not seated next to you is normally a good idea if you plan on going baxkward like that.

Also, CoP Dominate........ awfully handy.......
Last edit: 10 Oct 2013 17:16 by ReverendRevolver.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds