file Media locations

12 Oct 2013 11:46 #55178 by mirddes
Media locations was created by mirddes
what else is there?

what are the pros and cons of each??

are any of them actually worth using? howq?

Channel 10
Type: Master
Cost: 2 pool
Master: unique location.
Tap to give a minion you control +2 intercept for the current action. Not usable on the first action in a minion phase.

Rarity: Tenth:A/B HttB:PKia

-__-

KRCG News Radio
Cost: 2 pool
Tap to give +1 intercept to a minion you control, or tap this location and burn 1 pool to give +1 intercept to a minion controlled by another Methuselah.

Rarity: Jyhad:U VTES:U CE:U LoB:PA LotN:PG KoT:U/PB
v

Rumor Mill, Tabloid Newspaper, The
Cost: 1 pool
Tap to choose a vampire. Once during the current action, the chosen vampire may burn 1 blood to get +1 intercept.

Rarity: Sabbat:U SW:U/PL CE:PV LoB:PG Third:U

-__-

WMRH Talk Radio
Tap to give any minion +1 intercept for the current action. If that minion doesn't successfully block the action, burn 1 pool after the action resolves.

Rarity: BH:R LotN:PS

-__-

London Evening Star, Tabloid Newspaper
Cost: 3 pool
Tap to give any minion +1 intercept for the current action.

Rarity: DS:U2 FN:PR Third:PB

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Oct 2013 16:18 #55189 by hardyrange
Replied by hardyrange on topic Re: Media locations
Wall Street Night, Financial Newspaper
Tap during an undirected action to give a minion you control +1 intercept for the current action. Tap to select a minion you control. Once this turn, the chosen minion may move a counter from an investment card controlled by any Methuselah to your pool as a +1 stealth (D) action.

Rarity: Promo:20060123

"It was a perfect plan - until it had contact with reality"
---
Hardy Range
Playgroup Council Chairman Bochum

More
12 Oct 2013 17:41 #55192 by Klaital
Replied by Klaital on topic Re: Media locations
There is also Club Zombie.

More
12 Oct 2013 17:55 #55194 by kombainas
Replied by kombainas on topic Re: Media locations
From those I have used:

pro for all: they do not require reaction cards to be playable, hence all of them amplify No Secrets From Magaji significantly more than most other cases

Club Zombie - only good if you lack a hunting ground and intercept at the same time with limited card slots as well. I have used it for Cesewayo Magaji wall deck, and I can hardly justify paying 4 pool for hunting ground and +1 intercept otherwise than playing a superstar blocker with blood management issues.

KRCG: would be useful if you weren't the one paying for giving pool. Other choices are better and you can't play them all due to pool costs...

Rumor Mill: prolly best of them all. Sometimes worht to add even if you are not using intercept. Competing predators losing blood and then loosing more can't be bad, right? For 1 pool? Perfect.

WMRH: risky, but good to add if Rumor ain't enough.

London: Pay 2 pool more for other minions to lose 1 less blood than using Rumor? How about no.

In the end, these locations are costly as hell, and you would not want to add a lot of them, because of steep costs.

!malk! :OBF: :DEM: :cel: :cap6: Sabbat. If this vampire's bleed is successful, he laughs manicly and untaps.

More
12 Oct 2013 18:13 #55196 by Klaital
Replied by Klaital on topic Re: Media locations
One thing to note is that WMRH, KRCG, Channel 10, and London Evening Star are only ones that can give intercept to allies.

More
12 Oct 2013 18:41 #55197 by Molloy
Replied by Molloy on topic Re: Media locations
If you're bleeding at stealth and you're not using Spying Mission, it can be very useful to give your grandprey intercept if your prey has bounce. Rumor Mill is surely the best one for this, and sometimes I'll go with Rumor Mill and WMRH. (If I'm the acting methuselah, I don't need to worry about whether or not the blocker will succeed.)

:hosk: :ani: :chi: :for: :nec: :AUS: :cap6: Sabbat. Animals, Wraiths and Zombies Molloy recruits or employs get an additional life.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds