file Spoils of War - playable?

30 Oct 2013 18:59 #55979 by Dorrinal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Oct 2013 19:32 #55981 by smiling tom
What about a horseshoes deck? With a 2-3 crypt deck can pack some POT PRE stuff keeping crypt under 7 cap decently

Even a broken clock is right twice a day

More
30 Oct 2013 20:01 - 30 Oct 2013 20:05 #55983 by jamesatzephyr

If you want a deck with lots of them, you'd probably be doing something more elaborate. Breeding weenies and something like Psychic Veil/Veil the Legions is buildable, and breed-boon is usable for Unexpected Coalition, falling back into swarm bleed.

#vtes points out the possibility of swarm-breed, using Power of One to fuel the stealth. Which gives you a bit more Presence for other things - some vote push, Entrancement, Social Charm, or whatever. Computer Hacking functionality for your weenies, and your fatties (and the occasional weenie who gets a second Discipline card, due to you having nothing else to do one master phase) can play them at superior, obviously. Probably not totally shabby. Some decks will be able to consistently block all your weenies bleeding for 2 at +1 stealth, but on a lot of tables, it's not going to be bad. Possibly add some tap-and-bleed tech, depending on your tastes/environment.

The interesting deck-building aspect might be how you generate the Anarch status in the first place.
Last edit: 30 Oct 2013 20:05 by jamesatzephyr.

More
30 Oct 2013 20:02 #55984 by Ashur
Replied by Ashur on topic Re: Spoils of War - playable?

What do you mean by "playable"?

Like "worth putting into a deck". And I mean if you want to win, not just hang around.

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

More
30 Oct 2013 20:03 #55985 by jamesatzephyr

What do you mean by "playable"?

Like "worth putting into a deck". And I mean if you want to win, not just hang around.

Sure, but you can put one in a deck or ten in a deck, and want to win in either case.

More
30 Oct 2013 21:36 #55990 by Juggernaut1981
You could also run it in a variation of the Undue Influence Palla Grande Deck. As a core of a deck I'd suggest something like this.

12 Weenie !Bru w/

6 Anarch Converts

8 Effective Management
2 Waste Management Op
4 Tribute to the Master

12 Undue Influence
12 Power of One
6 Embraces

12 Spoils of War

12 Staredowns

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds