file Tremere Paths

21 Mar 2014 13:09 #60161 by brandonsantacruz
Replied by brandonsantacruz on topic Re: Tremere Paths

In our group of about 10 players, we have the following decks "of that style":
4 Toreador Guns (both sects)
10 Brujah Guns/Ranged Potence/Close Decap (both sects)
4 Tzmisce Eternal Vigilance
3 Nosferatu (both sects)
2 Venture (both sects)
0 Malkavian
0 Tremere

I'm trying to figure out if any other group has had a similar experience or if we're just crazy.

Actually it is not thaum which is not strong enough, it is your metagame which is too heavily combat oriented.

If you want it to evolve toward something were tremere will shine in combat, you have to convince everybody that very heavy combat is not the only viable option.

Try to build a low stealth high bleed kyasid deck and pack in it something like 8/10 fae contortion, 4/5 arms of the abyss and 4/5 entombment you will pass enough bleed to oust your preys (I imagine something like 12+ govern and 5+ conditioning) and those who will have the "privilege" to enter combat with you will soon learn to fear the time when you say "stone travel... inferior of course"

Hey, do you know what works like stone travel? Mirror walk :p arms of the abyss? Wind dance.

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

brandonsantacruz.blogspot.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Mar 2014 14:19 #60164 by ReverendRevolver
Replied by ReverendRevolver on topic Re: Tremere Paths
Yea.......

Cory BK won a tourney with celerity thaum 2nd trad, and with (imo) a less than optimal crypt.

Basically, spit agg at most of those (i dont run Nos or PotCel without fortitude. I just freaking hatexit) and play refo motus, and sould burn, and they fold. Or, run theft and apportation, with agg etc, amd im not sure of the problem. Yea, potence and celerity can have highrt damafexoutput(and should unless the deck SUCKS) and crows will be crows. But you can bleex and block, and see my early post if you need argument on the clans

Its,doable. Thaum is good, remember that you also bleed and block.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds