file More Uncontrolled Vampire suggestions

03 May 2014 12:31 #61800 by ReverendRevolver

That's an awesome option.

I often Rutor's hand Malgorzata so she can use her special and Govern the Unaligned in the same turn (yay, free vampires!); with Soul Scan, she could go get a vampire, and then convert it into 4 blood in one turn. That's tasty.

My solution is just a small lotto win away!

Soul scan requires the least work. For some reason i though Mal had obf(orlando does, not mal)

But, Mots for changeling skin mask and she can clothos and cloak the gathering for bleeds.

Shes good, but if you want free vamps, MaryAnne is stellar. I once did a sleazy deck with her group lawfirm (lodin, viktors(both) , graham, muktar, castellain, etc) and i ran 8 govern, 4 enchant, 4 scouting, then bonding, conditioning, seduction, 10+ freak drives, a couple clothos, some villein, effective management, then to ice the cake, 3 or 4 golcomda. The rest was just voting cards and push and caps, and like 7 majesty and 2 fortitude prevent. Basically, i bloated, bled, and voted. I either went against a wallish deck or did crazy bloat stuff.
Use maryanne for up to nine pool on uncomtrolled vampires spending 4-5 blood to do it, golcomda her when shes emptyand probably pay for another copy, or hold golcondas awhile due to capping from cotes after several free princes show up.
Mal almost made the crypt for that deck, as did the arcadian. Paying a few blood instead of pool lets you run things for giggles and special bleed action text even if only 2 or 3 disciplines match.

But, as Jeff says, soulscan is good, and so is running all BH support (its another deck really) for similar stuff, or CSmask and clothos.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 May 2014 01:45 #61915 by librarian
Anarch Convert.
Tupdog

More
08 May 2014 05:30 #61948 by Lönkka
People often indeed forget that Tupdog is awesome in this manner in basically any kind of deck.

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
13 May 2014 11:53 #62303 by Timo

Anarch Convert.
Tupdog

I disagree...

if you want to use Malgo special, you need to add some vamp in your uncontrolled not replace one by another.

Idem with wider view, you don't change the number of "burnable" target in your uncontrol region, you just replace one with another.

More
13 May 2014 14:52 #62308 by ReverendRevolver
Mal+clan impersonation+setites and mesu bedshets?

;)

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds