file VTES in Ontario [Burlington, Hamilton, Oakville area]

30 Jan 2013 11:55 #44602 by Omelet
Based on a quick internet search, it seems that 401games was the place where VTES games and events were held in the past.

I also know of a place called Snakes and Lattes where you can reserve a table to play games and since it's also a bar food and drink are available. It is quite popular though and you have to reserve a spot well in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Feb 2013 18:14 #45272 by Omelet
Should we try to set a date for this? It would be nice to have some informal in the next month and then perhaps a tournament about a month or so after.

I'd want to be sure to give everyone enough advance notice that it is reasonable to make the times.

More
13 Feb 2013 20:18 #45275 by DeathInABottle
I'll be in Toronto next Wednesday, and I could do a game that night.

More
16 Feb 2013 18:13 #45319 by MarcusVitel
I could drive over to TO on Wednesday and bring a newbie friend. Just need to be sure we get a game going. Please let me know where you would like to meet.

More
18 Feb 2013 14:16 - 18 Feb 2013 14:17 #45345 by DeathInABottle
Omelet, would you mind reserving a spot at Snakes and Lattes for Wednesday afternoon/evening? It looks like we'll have at least four players, which sounds like a game to me. And I have a friend in town who might be available to join us. I'll message him.
Last edit: 18 Feb 2013 14:17 by DeathInABottle.

More
18 Feb 2013 15:21 #45346 by Omelet
Looks like they aren't taking advance bookings anymore... You just show up and they will seat you to a table based on availability. A table holds 6 players. I have a meeting that day until about 5PM, so anytime after that is fine with me. It's at Bloor and Bathurst, so fairly easily accessible by subway or car.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds