file VtES in Taiwan?

04 Jul 2013 13:48 #50976 by James Lin
Replied by James Lin on topic Re: VtES in Taiwan?

Japan might be a better bet for you, since it's closer.
Come join us on Facebook if you haven't already.

Not sure if I want to go to Japan. I don't think they even post on vekn.net, do they?

Get busy living or get busy dying

----Andy Dufresne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Jul 2013 03:35 #51008 by Juggernaut1981
Replied by Juggernaut1981 on topic Re: VtES in Taiwan?
Oliver Thrace, er I mean James, why not attempt to bring them into the fold. You could start them off on posting on VEKN.net

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418
The following user(s) said Thank You: James Lin

More
18 Aug 2013 15:02 #53373 by James Lin
Replied by James Lin on topic Re: VtES in Taiwan?

Oliver Thrace, er I mean James, why not attempt to bring them into the fold. You could start them off on posting on VEKN.net

Oliver Thrace.. lol, good one.. It is true when I play a vampire role I do tend to find ways to learn the dark art of necromancy. I will try to find people and bring them over to this site for sure (besides secretlibrary.info). The bad news is, so far I've visited a few card game stores and they all play MtG or YouGleeOh. Also most of them don't read English, but some do read Japanese.

I've got 50k+ extra cards laying around so hopefully I will be able to lure people to play this game while building a deck for free (well, not free, it will include my eternal enticement). So far no luck on time with my work schedule and taking care of my ailing folks. I figured I'll give myself a year (when I can get really cheap national health care) to see if I can get a solid playgroup going here. Will try to advertise at these shops but not a great way to meet English speaking gamers (most of them play Euro board games). Any ideas?

Get busy living or get busy dying

----Andy Dufresne

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds