file VTES in Toledo Ohio

18 Aug 2013 01:43 #53353 by Josephdmorse
Had a demo night on the 16th of August, it went very well, we re-acclimated some players with the newer rules and got to know each other a little bit. It was a great success and have plans to bring a few more players into the game. All in all we had a great time and had a great time playing VTES! next demo night is in 2 weeks!

Prince of Toledo
The following user(s) said Thank You: david.tatu

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Aug 2013 12:32 #53364 by Adonai
Replied by Adonai on topic Re: VTES in Toledo Ohio
Excellent news!

Did you try the Black Hand New Player Challenge ?

More
23 Aug 2013 21:47 #53540 by Josephdmorse
Yes we did, I found that the Tremere deck was weak but the Malkavian and Nosferatu are real killers, with some tweaking we can fix the problems, but its only the first session, so on to the nest one where trades will be made and alliances formed and broken. I plan on having more demo nights so as to bring in more players.

Prince of Toledo

More
02 Sep 2013 01:00 #53763 by Josephdmorse
Well I did find that article on reconstructing the decks on your website and I must say it really pumped up the decks, they seem to be more organized now. That must have taken forever to compile all that data? how ever long it took, its efforts like yours that help make those of who are either new or just getting re acclimated with the game have a Fun time doing it, thank you!

Prince of Toledo

More
02 Sep 2013 11:46 #53773 by Adonai
Replied by Adonai on topic Re: VTES in Toledo Ohio
The deck lists were already available on my site from when the set was released. Putting everything into ARDB was fairly quick, I think that the entire project only took one long evening.

www.thelasombra.com/dbc/bhsdcr.htm

Others have done similar things, here:

www.thelasombra.com/dbc/dbc.htm

In particular, I recommend Evaluating a limited card pool for optimal selection .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Josephdmorse

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds