file LA/san diego?

17 Nov 2013 16:36 #56678 by talonz
LA/san diego? was created by talonz
Looking to connect with a group on the offchance of getting into an event in may during my family vacation in that area.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Nov 2013 16:45 #56679 by talonz

More
17 Nov 2013 19:50 #56683 by TorranceCircle
Replied by TorranceCircle on topic Re: LA/san diego?

Looking to connect with a group on the offchance of getting into an event in may during my family vacation in that area.

There are always tournaments memorial day weekend in L.A. That is the 23-24-25 of May 2014 in the states. I should be there, maybe we can trade stuff! (does the facebook page tell about this tournament?)

More
18 Nov 2013 05:13 #56684 by AaronC
Replied by AaronC on topic Re: LA/san diego?
If you cannot make it to the Memorial Day tournaments, I will certainly try to organize a game for you whenever you are available. However, four tournaments over two days with people already coming from out of town is the best of all possible worlds. :side:

There is a Google group for L.A. that people don't pay too much attention to where you could post your imminent arrival: groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/vtesinla

Otherwise post again here a month before you arrive and Andy (TorranceCircle), I, or someone else from L.A. will almost certainly see it.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds