file Revenge of the meek - Tzimisce S&B

10 May 2012 02:35 - 10 May 2012 02:37 #29856 by Nagorak

Again: Have you tried to trade for the 2/3 vampires? I doubt it would take much work to get them, and any hoop-jumping you need to do to get them will save you a lot of hoop-jumping while building your deck and playing. On top of which, the 2/3 guys are pretty good for a number of different kinds of decks, meaning that you get a good bit of variety for your investment.

Well, the main problem is that I mainly interact with people who strictly have black hand and later card. So, trading for gr 2 mean go to another town to exchange or buy to locals player. It's not impossible by any mean, it's just way slower. It's especially bad since I need an entire crypt and not just to fill the holes, I.E. something like 16-20 vampires to have a bit of room to adjust the crypt.

(the four aforementionned chiroptean marauder are from about 6 entire box of third edition. Meanwhile, we got a total of 5 war ghoul. Random is random it seem)

www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=&_sacat=33055&_odkw=lambach&_osacat=33055&_from=R40

Click the link above. Then open up another window and go to Secret Library. Use the search to look up the name of the group 2-3 Tzi. Type each name into the Ebay search bar and hit enter.

You can buy almost all the guys for $2 or less. You can have the whole Crypt you need for <$30 including shipping. Wait a few days and they'll start arriving in the mail -- no need to even leave your house! B-)
Last edit: 10 May 2012 02:37 by Nagorak.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 May 2012 09:33 #29893 by alf

Well, the main problem is that I mainly interact with people who strictly have black hand and later card. So, trading for gr 2 mean go to another town to exchange or buy to locals player. It's not impossible by any mean, it's just way slower. It's especially bad since I need an entire crypt and not just to fill the holes, I.E. something like 16-20 vampires to have a bit of room to adjust the crypt.

If you have spare KoT vampires we could work something out.
Just check out my list of wants. I should have lots of g2/3 Tzims for trade.

Cheers,
Alf

<INSERT CLEVER QUOTATION HERE>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds