file Brujah Anarch Revolt Slim Deck

11 May 2012 11:06 - 11 May 2012 11:20 #30017 by Demnogonis Saastuttaja
Lol, so I made a Brujah AR deck and somehow instead of having to cut down the final version the first draft ended up with precisely 70 cards, and I thought, do I need something more? Often combat decks as I have played them tend to run out of library but there's a plenty of cycling hand jams desperately, always a discard and often no ousts. So what the hell.

This is simple, table attrition with Anarch Revolt, and I'm not above a little crosstable rushing when it's necessary, though obviously I'm aiming for an oust ASAP. Mostly bleed, rush when the time (number of minions to prey's number of minions, prey's pool) is right. There's no defense, it can't be helped, they're Brujah :/ A super aggressive predator probably makes the game unwinnable.

Anyway I don't want to instantly stop my prey from going forward, I want to give incentive to do so and I don't want them having an anarch and I don't want them to sit on their ass making only building actions. I hate that.

The minions are large, but there's 6 Villein to 70 cards.

What do you think?

3x Jack Drake
2x Anarch Convert
1x DeSalle
1x Miguel Santo Domingo
1x Jeremiah Noble
1x Sir Ralph Hamilton
1x Henry Taylor
1x Wah-Chun Yuen
1x Marlena

70x Library

16x Master
6x Villein
1x Fame
1x Tension In The Ranks
4x Anarch Revolt
1x Pentex Subversion
2x Haven Uncovered
1x Giant's Blood

15x Action
4x Bum's Rush
4x Harass
4x Legal Manipulations
2x Intimidation
1x Heart of Nitzchetus

38x Combat
8x Torn Signpost
8x Immortal Grapple
4x Undead Strenght
4x Blur
4x Pursuit
4x Thrown Sewer Lid
6x Taste of Vitae

1x Event
1x Dragonbound

:ANI: :AUS: :VIC:
Last edit: 11 May 2012 11:20 by Demnogonis Saastuttaja.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 May 2012 11:36 #30020 by Ohlmann
Waste operation management x1. I don't find good reason not to have one, just in case, especially for a combat deck.

More
11 May 2012 12:22 - 11 May 2012 12:24 #30025 by Boris The Blade
With 0 intercept and 0 votes, how do you expect to keep your revolts in play? More specifically, why should your prey go anarch and risk getting rushed when he can remove the revolts instead?
Last edit: 11 May 2012 12:24 by Boris The Blade.

More
11 May 2012 12:54 #30027 by Demnogonis Saastuttaja
Don't like WMO much, if it gave 2 cards it'd be good but now I just don't get it, it has to be in table from pretty much turn 2 to be useful. Wouldn't I rather play Ashur Tablets which give 13 cards in three turns and 3 pool?

And I don't particularly intend to keep them in the table, how could I? My experience is that people still rather make an Anarch to force the others to do so as well, or have other stuff to do than go anarch / vote a revolt off. If they all get removed (four actions) then I just don't care about what vampire is an Anarch and what is not. And if my prey never makes an Anarch he will always take at least one damage when I play a new AR. Also a first turn revolt pushes table resources down nicely.

Also from experience I can tell that a fast Anarch revolt is the most annoying thing ever. I want to govern down, damn it, not vote some crap or make an anarch.

:ANI: :AUS: :VIC:

More
11 May 2012 13:09 #30028 by Ohlmann

Don't like WMO much, if it gave 2 cards it'd be good but now I just don't get it, it has to be in table from pretty much turn 2 to be useful. Wouldn't I rather play Ashur Tablets which give 13 cards in three turns and 3 pool?

Well, you have misread the card. It's useful as soon as your library should have been depleted, and usually work well even if you get it as your last library card. I don't think this deck have trouble emptying the library, so...

More
11 May 2012 13:30 #30029 by Dorrinal
Not enough rush, not enough bleed, not enough copies of Anarch Revolt.

:trem:

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds