file Satyr based deck

06 Dec 2012 05:01 #42435 by rehlow
Replied by rehlow on topic Re: Satyr based deck
I've found Earth Meld to work the best. It keeps your satyrs alive and it does a really good job of keeping your !gangrel alive. I prefer the wennie and mid cap !gan crypt though. Goulet is pretty awesome, but then you are playing a star vampire deck + ally deck and just one of those deck types alone already has enough issues.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Dec 2012 07:04 #42437 by ReverendRevolver
Ive only ever had issues merging him. My satyr deck is sebastion and henry taylor twister in the same deck, so my only deck composition issues have been deciding if absimiliards army was worth putting into play before i had ghoulet merged.

Earth melding satyrs plus henry with PRO and two earth melds in hand is great defense. Terrible tournament seating gets me everytime tho.

More
06 Dec 2012 09:04 #42443 by Pendargon
Replied by Pendargon on topic Re: Satyr based deck

I've found Earth Meld to work the best. It keeps your satyrs alive and it does a really good job of keeping your !gangrel alive. I prefer the wennie and mid cap !gan crypt though. Goulet is pretty awesome, but then you are playing a star vampire deck + ally deck and just one of those deck types alone already has enough issues.

Except, you know, this Goulet dude comes with some nifty not-so-!Gangrel disciplines, superior Dominate, and superior OBF. That 2 usually works better at winning than all ! Gangrel disciplines put together. ANd not to forget his nifty specials, both when base and merged

:QUI: :POT: :OBE: :CEL: :OBF: :tore: :assa:

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds