file Tremere in Wonderland

12 Jan 2013 02:25 - 14 Jan 2013 03:27 #43977 by Franz
Tremere in Wonderland was created by Franz
Deck Name: Tremere on Wonderland
Created By: Franz

Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 26, Max: 42, Avg: 8,66)
4 Mistress Fanchion AUS CEL DOM OBF THA VIC11 Tremere
2 Orlando Oriundus obf AUS DOM THA9 Tremere Antitribu
2 Oliver Thrace nec obf pot AUS DOM THA9 Tremere
2 Preston Varrick aus nec DOM OBF THA7 Tremere
1 Marino Reymundo Vasquez ani AUS DOM NEC THA9 Tremere Antitribu
1 Keith Moody DOM 3 Tremere Antitribu

Library: (90 cards)
Master (19 cards)
6 Villein
1 Perfectionist
1 Capitalist
2 Information Highway
4 Zillah`s Valley
1 Arcane Library
1 University Hunting Ground
1 Spirit Summoning Chamber
1 Academic Hunting Ground
1 Obfuscate

Action (14 cards)
8 Govern the Unaligned
2 Dominate Kine
4 Blithe Acceptance

Action Modifier (35 cards)
10 Mirror Walk
4 Perfect Clarity
6 Seduction
6 Conditioning
1 Foreshadowing Destruction
2 Command of the Beast
2 Into Thin Air
4 Spying Mission

Reaction (22 cards)
10 Obedience
6 Eluding the Arms of Morpheus
6 Deflection

This deck was last saved at 01:10:33 on 12/01/2013

1.How do you intend to oust?
Huge dominate bleed at stealth usually works. If you end up getting blocked you avoid combat with superior Mirror Walk

2.How do you intend to keep from being ousted?
Bounce for bleed, Obedience for rush combat, reasonable amount of votes for political decks. Also bloat via villein and crypt acceleration via superior GtU, Zillah's Valley and Infor Highway

3.What do you want your ready region to look like (ie, how many guys are you
planning on getting out)?
Mistress Fanchion first then, other vampires as my pool let me. The deck is pretty high cap, but with a couple of GtU at superior and some Villeins I think I can reasonably get 3 vampires out.

4.What do you want your average turn to look like?
Huge bleeds at stealth, basically
Last edit: 14 Jan 2013 03:27 by Franz.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jan 2013 05:40 #43981 by Kude
Replied by Kude on topic Re: Tremere on Wonderland
You want On the qui vives and/or eyes of argus instead of morpheus. With morpheus you HAVE TO try to block. And if you block, you will just get tapped. And if you are thinking of obedience, sure, but then you need to have those on your hand and you are vulnerable to rushes (if you use them on staying untapped).

I would also replace 4 -5 of the mirror walks with something more useful like Elder Impersonation or Faceless Night and even Cloak The Gathering (to help Keith stealth bleed aswell).

Mirror walk is bad in a way casue you can't replace it until discard, and you really want to draw those stealth and bleed cards from there. You should rather have enough different stealth cards to get past enemy intercept, rather than get stuck and stand idle with mirrorwalk (and not getting chanse to draw new stealth cards). Sure its safe from getting into combat, but that's why you have other cards to prevent combat / fail block.

Just my 2 cents

:trem::DOM::AUS::THA::cap7:

More
12 Jan 2013 07:55 #43984 by Kraus
Replied by Kraus on topic Re: Tremere on Wonderland

You want On the qui vives and/or eyes of argus instead of morpheus. With morpheus you HAVE TO try to block. And if you block, you will just get tapped. And if you are thinking of obedience, sure, but then you need to have those on your hand and you are vulnerable to rushes (if you use them on staying untapped).

But then again, 10 Obedience seems quite enough. The blood cost is nasty, I admit that.

I would also replace 4 -5 of the mirror walks with something more useful like Elder Impersonation or Faceless Night and even Cloak The Gathering (to help Keith stealth bleed aswell).

I agree to an extent. Mirror Walk is insanely good, but 10 might be pushing it. It depends on how much combat and intercept you're facing. Cloak the Gathering is awesome, as are many other obfuscate cards. You should look into them, I agree.

Mirror walk is bad in a way casue you can't replace it until discard, and you really want to draw those stealth and bleed cards from there. You should rather have enough different stealth cards to get past enemy intercept, rather than get stuck and stand idle with mirrorwalk (and not getting chanse to draw new stealth cards). Sure its safe from getting into combat, but that's why you have other cards to prevent combat / fail block.

I'm not sure if I agree here altogether. You do have a point, but that's more of a S&B stand point. I see this deck building up a lot more, and looking for a chance to bleed instead of pushing like a maniac. I would like to see more obfuscate here, though, that's true. Maybe only 2 or 3 Blithe Acceptance would be sufficient?

Perfectionist seems a bit out of place without Rutor's in here. Mistress with Rutor works real well, I've heard. Capitalist seems weird as well. Dominate Kine is cool for enemy hunting grounds and the such, but one might be enough. I'd rather see an inclusion of another deflection or two.

Spying Mission's a good call. I just realized a couple of months back how good it really is. You might want to check out Soul Decoration as well if you're playing Mistress as a star. One or two might be cool for the superior effect.

Soul Decoration
+1 stealth action.
[obf] [vic] (D) Bleed.
[OBF] [VIC] Put this card on this acting vampire. Once each action this vampire performs, he or she can cancel a card that requires Auspex as it is played (no cost is paid).

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

garourimgazette.wordpress.com/
www.vekn.net/forum-guidelines

More
12 Jan 2013 09:34 #43986 by Franz
Replied by Franz on topic Re: Tremere on Wonderland

Believe me, with 10 Obedience, that won't be the case. I've tested it in an Arika ventrue with OBF deck and the sinergy those 2 cards (eluding + obedience) is just amazing, and in that deck I was only running 8 obedience. With eluding, you only need one card in between your turns, while with OtQV or eyes of argus you'll need one for each time you are rushed, and believe me, when you are bleeding for 6-9 each turn, i'll be rushed a lot, at least on my meta, even cross table maybe.

Just my 2 cents

I don't know if 10 mirror walk is pushing it, but the plan is to have one for each bleed I attempt, as it is my only combat defense. Yeah, 10 maybe pushing it, since the disadvantage of not replacing until the next untap is really huge, but I wouldn't be confortable going with less than 8. I'll try to squeeze some Cloak the Gathering for some Mirror Walk and a couple of my actions.

Perfectionist seems a bit out of place without Rutor's in here. Mistress with Rutor works real well, I've heard. Capitalist seems weird as well. Dominate Kine is cool for enemy hunting grounds and the such, but one might be enough. I'd rather see an inclusion of another deflection or two.

Spying Mission's a good call. I just realized a couple of months back how good it really is. You might want to check out Soul Decoration as well if you're playing Mistress as a star. One or two might be cool for the superior effect.

Yeah, perfectionist seems a little out of place, but I figured it could be usefull to mitigate a little of the blood cost of all the cards I'm playing. It would only be marginally usefful, as a simple wake denys the blood gain, but who knows.

Capitalist on the other hand seems quite nice in this deck. I have enough !Tremere that I'll reasonably have one out to use it and since I probably won't do anything other than bleed, it's one free blood a turn to help pay for govern, conditioning and other expensive stuff.

Yeah, I would never go for a pure S&B deck without some form of bounce mitigation. When you are bleeding for 9 at 3 stealth, one deflection can mean the difference between sweeping and having your prey sweep. Soul decoration looks awesome. In conjuction with perfect clarity it can pretty much make it certain that your bleed will end up on your prey. I'll definitively swap one of the action for one.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds