file cards that give Independent votes

16 Jan 2013 08:08 #44111 by Cyrus

Don't forget Political Struggle:

Political Struggle
Action
Requrires a Lasombra
+1 stealth action.
(D) Put this card on a ready vampire controlled by another Methuselah. The acting vampire may enter combat with the vampire with this card as a +1 stealth (D) action. If the vampire with this card is burned or sent into torpor, this card is burned and the acting vampire gains X votes, where X is the number of non-contested votes the vampire with this card has.

Lucita thinks that it is pretty cool anyway.

Question: Can you use it more than once to gain more votes? What if Lucita is titled already, does she get Y+X votes? What if she gains a title after PS?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Jan 2013 09:14 #44113 by jhattara

Don't forget Political Struggle:

Political Struggle
Action
Requrires a Lasombra
+1 stealth action.
(D) Put this card on a ready vampire controlled by another Methuselah. The acting vampire may enter combat with the vampire with this card as a +1 stealth (D) action. If the vampire with this card is burned or sent into torpor, this card is burned and the acting vampire gains X votes, where X is the number of non-contested votes the vampire with this card has.

Lucita thinks that it is pretty cool anyway.

Question: Can you use it more than once to gain more votes? What if Lucita is titled already, does she get Y+X votes? What if she gains a title after PS?

Yes, she can use several Political Struggles to gain votes from several sources. Yes, she gains votes from Political Struggle even if she is titled. The votes gained from Political Struggle stack with each other and with a possible title the vampire has.

:splat: Jussi Hattara :splat:
:vtes: Webmaster Extraordinaire :vtes:
Finnish :POT: Politics!

More
17 Jan 2013 05:31 - 17 Jan 2013 05:31 #44141 by Erol
Can I play multiple Political Struggle on one Vampire, for example Lucita plays in three different turns, three Political Struggle on Arika. And if Arika goes to torpor, would Lucita gain 12 Votes?

I would say yes.

:laso: :camarilla: :POT: :DOM: :DEM: :PRE: :cap8: - Prince of Karlsruhe, Germany
Last edit: 17 Jan 2013 05:31 by Erol.

More
17 Jan 2013 07:57 #44144 by jhattara

Can I play multiple Political Struggle on one Vampire, for example Lucita plays in three different turns, three Political Struggle on Arika. And if Arika goes to torpor, would Lucita gain 12 Votes?

I would say yes.

I would say yes also. There's nothing on the card text that would limit this.

:splat: Jussi Hattara :splat:
:vtes: Webmaster Extraordinaire :vtes:
Finnish :POT: Politics!

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds