file What are the best Inceptor ideas?

14 Jan 2013 15:06 - 14 Jan 2013 15:06 #44060 by KoKo
Inceptor Q: I know that a 1-cap with Inceptor cannot play dual discipline cards but what if they already possessed one of the two required disciplines? Would Feo Ramos be able to play Truth of Blood at inferior with Inceptor covering the QUI aspect of ToB?
Last edit: 14 Jan 2013 15:06 by KoKo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Jan 2013 17:25 #44063 by Stefan
I have been thinking about playing a standard Tupdog-deck including a bunch of Inceptor just to be able to get rid of some suboptimal cards from the library and/or hand as you go. Could be worth a try?

More
14 Jan 2013 18:01 #44064 by Ohlmann

I have been thinking about playing a standard Tupdog-deck including a bunch of Inceptor just to be able to get rid of some suboptimal cards from the library and/or hand as you go. Could be worth a try?

Lillith Blessing with a couple of dominate master is in my opinion better. Of course, inceptor allow for more options as to card to play, but +1 capacity and the refill outweight that usually.

More
14 Jan 2013 18:29 #44065 by Stefan

Lillith Blessing with a couple of dominate master is in my opinion better. Of course, inceptor allow for more options as to card to play, but +1 capacity and the refill outweight that usually.

I think I wasn't clear enough. I don't intend to use any of the effects from the cards put on the Inceptor (except for maybe Graverobbing), I just intend to slim my library as I go.
No combat ends on the table - three Immortal Grapple on the Inceptor
Wider View already in play - the extra copies on Inceptor
And so on..

More
14 Jan 2013 18:37 #44066 by Ohlmann
Well, if you already have put The Barren in x1, and some Dream of the Sphinx in your deck, you can put some inceptor as midly bad Barren proxy. I find a MPA for that on the expensive side though.

More
14 Jan 2013 19:09 #44068 by DeathInABottle

Inceptor Q: I know that a 1-cap with Inceptor cannot play dual discipline cards but what if they already possessed one of the two required disciplines? Would Feo Ramos be able to play Truth of Blood at inferior with Inceptor covering the QUI aspect of ToB?

Yep! Or Eye of Unforgiving Heaven, as in my example above.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds