file Nosferatu Anarchs deck, work in progress

26 Mar 2013 11:01 #46263 by Kiddo

I owuld suggest 9/10 fee sakes in 90 cards, and 3/4 firebrands

Or, you know, slim down deck to 70ish cards and include only 6 different Fee Stakes, thus avoiding duplicate Stakes in your hand.

Still, the problem is this - people will recognize what this deck is trying to do. You just may make your politics pass, but action modifiers don't do anything once people start voting your Fee Stakes off.

I'd still like to see a deck such as this one being done in a functional way, but I'm quite suspicious, without access to any (master) permavotes...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Mar 2013 20:13 #46271 by Cooper

I owuld suggest 9/10 fee sakes in 90 cards, and 3/4 firebrands

Or, you know, slim down deck to 70ish cards and include only 6 different Fee Stakes, thus avoiding duplicate Stakes in your hand.

Still, the problem is this - people will recognize what this deck is trying to do. You just may make your politics pass, but action modifiers don't do anything once people start voting your Fee Stakes off.

I'd still like to see a deck such as this one being done in a functional way, but I'm quite suspicious, without access to any (master) permavotes...

Yep, making the deckslimmer works too, thats why i mentioned the decksize.

Feestakes arent that easy to remove really, especially ifyou can put them in play at once. to remove 2 fee stakes, they need 5 votes, and all titles are worth less. so,..for instance 1 justicar, and 3 princes. all hostile votes. That is a lot.

W

More
28 Mar 2013 12:33 - 28 Mar 2013 12:34 #46347 by Kiddo

Feestakes arent that easy to remove really, especially ifyou can put them in play at once. to remove 2 fee stakes, they need 5 votes, and all titles are worth less. so,..for instance 1 justicar, and 3 princes. all hostile votes. That is a lot.

They are not that easy, but you know that it isn't that rare for tables to have lots of votes on them, even if they aren't needed. So, if the table recognizes the anarch player as a threat and there are sufficient votes on the table and there are spare actions (weenies are prone to do so), Fee Stakes can be removed, usually as a joint venture.
Usually the player with the most votes just provides the votes and some other player, with smaller vamps, provides the action.

I've seen it being done (to me).

That's another reason why Garibaldi-Meucci Museum is such an useful card in any anarch deck.
Last edit: 28 Mar 2013 12:34 by Kiddo.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds