file Nosferatu Anarchs deck, work in progress

27 Jan 2013 09:44 #44470 by Kiddo

It seems like a deck like there ought to be a good deck not too far from this, but I haven't found it yet.

To be honest, I'm not sure. My opinion on anarch vote decks is that, in order to work, you need some access to votes other than Fee Stakes, be it permanent votes or action modifiers, and truth be told, not many clans have access to that.
DoC have it, with PRE and Madrigal and 2 separate perma vote masters. Lasombra have it, with their awesome master access. Assamites can play it, with Alamut and Amaravati. Even Ventrue could have it, with Ventrue HQ and PRE.

I don't think Nossies have it. When push comes to shove, they just don't have the votes needed to pass votes nor to defend Fee Stakes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jan 2013 14:23 #44480 by Ylly
I absolutely agree with Kiddo. There are votes missing. You need Presence (superior) as one of the key disciplines for Bewitching Oration, Awe, Perfect Paragon and Voter Captivation. If you are lucky, you will find yourself at a table with no political deck - but still, almost everyone plays something against politics and/or high-quality titled vampires. You do not have access to good master cards giving votes, you play Magnetism and Fee Stakes... I am afraid that is too little :dry:
I do not want to sound pessimistic, but standing in your shoes I would probably try to rebuild the deck: Nosferatu anarch politics, these three words do not go together well. Maybe pick two of those and try it anew. You may be surprised by the performance. Good luck
Ylly
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hakuron

More
27 Jan 2013 15:44 - 27 Jan 2013 15:45 #44485 by Joscha
Brainfart, sorry.

Baron of Frankfurt
Last edit: 27 Jan 2013 15:45 by Joscha.

More
20 Feb 2013 01:54 #45395 by yesferatu
I can't believe there aren't any Monkeywrenches in this thing.
You're an anarch, you're stealthy...you have bleed issues.

Is there any reason you NEED to go anarch for this deck?
Using Old Friends and Animal Magnetism might actually be enough to remain Cam.
Anarch tech uses up a lot of actions and card slots.

More
20 Feb 2013 08:09 - 20 Feb 2013 08:13 #45406 by Amenophobis
Fee Stakes, Firebrand, Revolutionary Council, etc. - all good causes to go Anarch. :whistle:
Also, Anarch Revolt - you don't want to burn pool to your own card, do you?

The only thing I see that is a bit strange is the vampire count in the crypt. 13? If because of Revolutionary Council, go 14 or more, or include some vampire creation cards (Nosferatu Bestial is indeed tap-able for Revolutionary council! You just need a way to make it Anarch - Convert, Galarics, Twilight Camp, Seattle Committee).
Last edit: 20 Feb 2013 08:13 by Amenophobis.

More
26 Mar 2013 00:41 #46249 by Cooper
I think what you want to do is doable,..you just need multiple barons.

That means drastically upping the number of feestakes in the deck.
With 3 Barons and magnetism you should be fine, especially if you add some firebrands to the mix. (great card anyway!). I owuld suggest 9/10 fee sakes in 90 cards, and 3/4 firebrands
W

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds