file Malks Polibleed

26 Aug 2013 08:48 - 26 Aug 2013 09:00 #53592 by Posco
Malks Polibleed was created by Posco
Hello everyone!

I built a bleed+politic group 4/5 malkavian deck. The reason for including politics on the deck is because in my environment it's usual to deflect the bleeds (some decks have 10 deflections and telepathics misdirections...), so I need another to oust my prey, and i thought that trying with some politics would be fine.

I'm thinking in playing an internal tournament with it, so it must be somehow competitive... Can you give me some help? I know it's slow at first because the fat vamps, but once in play I think it can be very funny.

Here is the deck:

Deck Name: Malks polibleed
Created By: Posco
Description:

Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 19, Max: 41, Avg: 7,33)
2 Sean Rycek aus dem 4 Malkavian
1 Arthur Denholm obf AUS DEM 5 Malkavian
1 Morel AUS DEM OBF 6 Malkavian
2 Gem Ghastly aus DEM OBF 6 Malkavian
2 Bloody Mary pre AUS DEM OBF8 Malkavian
1 Santaleous AUS CEL DEM OBF9 Malkavian
1 Unmada cel for AUS DEM OBF VIC10 Malkavian
2 Lutz Von Hohenzollern pot AUS DEM OBF PRE11 Malkavian

Library: (90 cards)
Master (19 cards)
1 Archon Investigation
4 Effective Management
1 Asylum Hunting Ground
1 Elysium: The Arboretum
4 Minion Tap
1 Elysium: The Palace of Versailles
1 Barrens, The
2 Blood Doll
1 Golconda: Inner Peace
3 Special Report

Action (10 cards)
10 Kindred Spirits

Action Modifier (24 cards)
2 Elder Impersonation
4 Eyes of Chaos
2 Faceless Night
3 Into Thin Air
4 Confusion
3 Lost in Crowds
2 Mask of a Thousand Faces
4 Spying Mission

Political Action (10 cards)
6 Kine Resources Contested
2 Conservative Agitation
2 Banishment

Reaction (18 cards)
4 Telepathic Misdirection
3 Voice of Madness
4 On the Qui Vive
2 Shattered Mirror
2 Eagle`s Sight
3 Enhanced Senses

Ally (1 cards)
1 Muddled Vampire Hunter

Combo (8 cards)
4 Swallowed by the Night
4 Deny

Thanks for reading and I wonder an answer! :P

EDIT1: I know some of the intercept cards I have would be better as Eyes of Argus and that kind of Auspex things, but i can't get them since they're quite expensive for me... And the same trouble is the one that i have with the politics, i know that one ore two Parity Shift would be very very nice, but they're too expensive for my poor economy...
Last edit: 26 Aug 2013 09:00 by Posco.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Aug 2013 09:03 - 26 Aug 2013 09:45 #53594 by porphyrion
Replied by porphyrion on topic Re: Malks Polibleed
Lutz is an amazing vampire! perhaps include some more copies to insure you get him everytime? he's the guy that can play Banishment most reliably and do some pool damage at the same time.

Touch of Clarity :dem: (vs :dom: reaction cards or mods) & Hide the Mind :OBF: (vs :aus: reactions) are great anti-bounce-cards IMO.

i would cut the Eagle Sight as you are not playing a wall and have no deadly combat.

if you're sticking with the Politics-angle for your deck, perhaps even a few Change of target's would be good. your prey uses resources to try to block you from bleeding him and then you just cancel your action and attempt a political action instead.

a couple of copies of Madness Network + Enkil Cog + Metro Underground would also help-
EDIT: the Enkil isn't exactly low-budget either :-) , but in casual games you can of course just play with a proxy-card and see how that version of the deck works out.
Last edit: 26 Aug 2013 09:45 by porphyrion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Posco

More
26 Aug 2013 09:40 #53595 by drnlmza
Replied by drnlmza on topic Re: Malks Polibleed
I don't think you have enough titles to be sure of making the vote angle work. At best, you're likely to have Lutz and 1 other titled minion by the mid game. Since you don't have much presence in the crypt, I'd add a few Telepathic Vote Counting to help pass the votes

I wouldn't run both Into Thin Air and Lost in Crowds, since they can't be stacked and the do not replace clause on Into Thin Air often hurts. I'd also consider swapping in a couple of Forgetten Labyrinths, to help get votes to the table.

--
National Coordinator
South Africa

More
26 Aug 2013 11:01 #53600 by ReverendRevolver
I second what has been said,

Ive built plenty of abnormal malk decks, and i dont see this doing what you want it to.

Straight slealthbleed would be fine with touch of clarity (expensive, i know) hide the mind (less expensive. Way less) and spying mission (super easy to obtain) . Touch of clarity is amazing though. Ive used it to stop voter caps before a few times.

If you want to do a Lutz deck, vote all the time, bleeding when you dont draw votes. Ive ran straight, boring Lutz, and more recently, Lutz's kin against the world (madness lutz with my kin against the world on other peoples turns. It was fun). Lutz needs voters to help. Unmada is one of my favorite vamps, and ive ran madness network Tryphosa decks(my first non-wall madness network deck, actually. Guess i was hung up on Anatole and victoria for awhile...) but Lutz needs more than a prince and one justicar who are ten caps for a vote deck. You really need to opt for g3-4 to vote with lutz, using maris, quentin, and if you want, googly moogly(who is the queen of bleedy wall madness network decks,if yoid like to play madness network and win, shes the best bet).

Anyway, if you want to run fatty malks and bleed, go ahead. Turn your effective management into something else, run at least 5 villeins, and run lutz with permableeders and santaleous if yiu stick with this grouping( lutz, lazarus james, persephone tar-anis, bloody mary, etc) and then fill it out with good support( jackie, bela, hagar, gem, arther, morel) and you bleed like hell, block never, and can bounce and dt for defense. Combat eats you alive, paxk some no trace.

Good luck!

More
26 Aug 2013 11:45 #53606 by Ashur
Replied by Ashur on topic Re: Malks Polibleed
Cut it down to 75 cards.

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

More
26 Aug 2013 12:35 #53607 by Klaital
Replied by Klaital on topic Re: Malks Polibleed
You would be much better off with group 3-4 or group 2-3 with this kind of deck, so you can actually get enough titles. Korah/Stavros, Marie Faucigny, Quentin King III, Imogen/Alicia Barrows, Maris Streck, and Hannibal/Louhi would give you the votes you need.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds