file Novocaine: Doctor Streck Stealth Bleed

28 Nov 2013 18:52 - 28 Nov 2013 18:52 #57219 by Ashur

And who packs 12 bounces?

Hugh does. In EC 2013 Day 1 finals www.secretlibrary.info/index.php?deck=view&id=14069

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."
Last edit: 28 Nov 2013 18:52 by Ashur.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2013 20:02 #57378 by Dorrinal
Hugh is a jerk. On that note: why don't people play 12 bounce more often?

:trem:

More
01 Dec 2013 20:22 #57379 by Ankha

And who packs 12 bounces?

Hugh does. In EC 2013 Day 1 finals www.secretlibrary.info/index.php?deck=view&id=14069

Or any Vignes deck.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
05 Dec 2013 19:56 #57511 by Dorrinal
I think if I were preparing to play this or even kindred spirits in that kind of metagame, I would simply add more spying mission and hope my prey's bounce has clumped at the bottom of the deck. :)

More
08 Dec 2013 08:09 #57553 by Haze
!Brujah stealth bleed without Miguel Santo Domingo? i love that vampire. because he reminds me of a certain Nagaraja.

I just realized what a weird vampire special ability Doctor Streck has. if only he had :POT: he could make an interesting bruise-bleeder. ah well, maybe once in a while it'll ruin someone's perfect hand.

i think public trust is stronger than legal manipulations. and i agree with Poci's suggestion on info highway or grooming the protege. if you get a strong start, you'll want to convert it into even more aggression.

.... if you get a bad start, you'll want more aggression anyway! so get those vampires out fast

More
09 Dec 2013 20:20 #57603 by Dorrinal
I'd love to use Miguel but 7 is a lot of pool to spend on someone without obfuscate. Public Trust is a must-include for speed and I have swapped out about half of my Legal Manipulations for them. Will consider adding Information Highway but I'm already using Dreams of the Sphinx for speed so I might be okay in the master card department.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds