file Superior Aus Crypt

14 Jan 2015 10:45 #68624 by alek
Replied by alek on topic Re: Superior Aus Crypt
Both hidden lurker and fast reaction are considered weak cards by majority of the players and there are good reasons for it. I wouldn't put any of them in the deck. For a AUS deck there is surprisingly small number of intercept cards in your deck. Check TWDA. Weenie AUS concept is one of the most popular and successfull on tournaments so there is plenty of very good and proven builds out there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dabbler

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Jan 2015 10:49 - 14 Jan 2015 10:57 #68625 by dabbler
Replied by dabbler on topic Re: Superior Aus Crypt
What is TWDA? How many intercepts would be reasonable? What types? *Taking out fast reactions, and replacing with intercept enhanced senses, and Precognition. * What makes Fast reaction, and Hidden lurker weak cards?
Last edit: 14 Jan 2015 10:57 by dabbler.

More
14 Jan 2015 11:56 - 14 Jan 2015 11:58 #68626 by gotcha
Replied by gotcha on topic Re: Superior Aus Crypt
Tournament winning deck archive (the link is on the left side:events : tournament winning decks)
I think both fast reaction and hidden lurker are very powerful but they are hard to play: if you do not have enough intercept you won't be blocking and they will just jam your hand; you need enough untapped minions to play them and you prefer something good in combat like ivory bow, which makes them being stuck in your hand most of the time while you could use other cards like more wake / intercept / maneuver / ....
Last edit: 14 Jan 2015 11:58 by gotcha.

More
14 Jan 2015 13:51 - 14 Jan 2015 13:52 #68629 by dabbler
I never hesitate to discard a hidden lurker, especially if one turns up before I get at least three OB vamps out. I always figure that out of five I might only use three. Which is why I try to include an Elder Library, and The Barrens in a hidden lurker flavored deck. I find Fast Reactions harder to pull off then HL though. So I seldom stock too many.
Last edit: 14 Jan 2015 13:52 by dabbler.

More
14 Jan 2015 21:36 #68644 by delangen
Replied by delangen on topic Re: Superior Aus Crypt
I'm in almost the same boat with cards to work with this is the crypt I used last weekend for my weenie gun wall:

Crypt (12)

1 Aleph 4-cap [Malkavian] Malkavian [dom] [AUS] G1
1 Brazil 2-cap [Malkavian] Malkavian [aus] G1
1 Colin Flynn 3-cap [Toreador] Toreador [aus] [cel] G1
1 Dieter Kleist 2-cap [Toreador] Toreador [aus] G1
1 Dollface 3-cap [Malkavian] Malkavian [aus] [obf] G1
1 Dorian Strack 4-cap [Toreador] Toreador [cel] [AUS] G1
1 Idalia, Prophet of Guadalajara 4-cap [Malkavian antitribu] Malkavian antitribu [dem] [AUS] G2
2 Isabel de Leon 3-cap [Toreador] Toreador [AUS] G2
1 Victoria 5-cap [Malkavian] Malkavian [cel] [obf] [AUS] G2
2 Zöe 3-cap [Malkavian] Malkavian [cel] [obf] [AUS] G2

eagle's sight & Fast reaction FTW

:aus: :dom: :tha: :for: :trem:

More
14 Jan 2015 23:05 - 14 Jan 2015 23:06 #68647 by dabbler
I am trouble shooting an Assamite/Malkavian deck. I found that the sniper rifles i ordered via ebay came in handy (when i could get them in play). So I have two sniper rifles, and Kali's Fang. I am about to take out one each of the Hidden Lurker, and one of the two fast reactions.. just to add some intercept, and a hint of stealth. I sure do like whena Bums Rush or ambush goes onto be a hidden lurker. I used

2x abd al Rashid assamite
dancing dana malk
didi myers malk
al ashard amr of almut ass
harika guljan ass
kanya akhtar ass
tansu bekir ass
husamenttin ass
victoria malk
watenda malk
zoe malk

The SUP AUS deck got its AUS handed to it by a Brujah ally deck. A newbie tweeked it after I beat it the first time, and came back to whoop my Ass!
Last edit: 14 Jan 2015 23:06 by dabbler.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds