file Legendary Nosfe-G1 fights and votes.

12 Sep 2017 11:53 #83515 by Dada
Legendary Sheldon fights and votes:
5x Sheldon lord of the clog
3x Nikolaus Vermeulen
3x Selma the repugnant
1x Chester DuBois
(all with JYHAD art ofc.)

(Basically the deck is based on an old *combo* of: Zillah's Valley->Legendary vampire->parity shift. I just wanted to revive the concept, with all this power creep floating around.

Master (17)
1x Papillon
1x Monastery of shadows
1x Warsaw Station
2x Dreams of the Sphinx
6x Legendary Vampire
6x Zillah's Valley

Action (6)
1x Army of rats
4x Fifth tradition: hospitality
1x Camarilla segregation

Political Action(10)
2x Archon
8x Parity Shift

Action Modifier (13)
5x Elder Impersonation
4x Forgotten Labyrinth
4x Freak Drive

Reaction (14)
6x Telepathic misdirection (just for Sheldon, "oh you you bleed with more than 2stealth cool, say Hi to my prey")
8x Second Tradition: Domain

Combat (30)
8x grapple
6x torn signpost
6x slam (funny that just 1 maneuver is enough against most decks)
6x skin of steel/superior mettle(doesn't really matter since everybody has just inf-fort)
4x carrion crows (Only Sheldon and Chester get full value, thinking of cutting them altogether, but adds a cool intimidation element to the deck: "are you sure you want to block?")

What do you guys think?

I kinda would like to have some more combat(decapitate/taste of vitae that kinda stuff) but can't seem to find room for any. The deck is a bit all over the place, but it worked just fine 8yrs ago. Slams are stupidly op and totally removes the need to draw out the beast, thus freeing space for other stuff. I would like ti broaden the choice of vampires a little, but that is not possible afaik (JYHAD AND STUFF)...

Baron of Riihimäki

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Dada
  • Dada's Avatar Topic Author
  • Neonate
  • Neonate
  • "Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
More
12 Sep 2017 20:09 #83518 by brandonsantacruz
Nikolas is not group 1. If you include group 2 this deck concept works much better because you get Nikolas, Calebros, and Murat. If you do not restrict yourself to just Nosforatu there are several other good crypt choices. For 8-cap+ I would include Suhailah, the 9-cap Ventrue prince. If you drop Animalism and focus more on survival than beat down, for obf has some good choices, such as Queen Anne or Arika.

As written it could work, but be sure to include scourge of the enochians so that you aren't overrun by weenies.

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

brandonsantacruz.blogspot.com/

More
12 Sep 2017 21:28 #83519 by TwoRazorReign

As written it could work, but be sure to include scourge of the enochians so that you aren't overrun by weenies.

Couldn't you say the same for any deck ever created? I think part of the reason the 6 Zillah's Valley are there is to overcome low caps, without having to include a specific low cap killer.

More
13 Sep 2017 01:29 #83520 by Boris The Blade

Basically the deck is based on an old *combo* of: Zillah's Valley->Legendary vampire->parity shift.

Not going to happen from a 90 card library. This is the poster child of a deck that must be slimmed down to function.

More
13 Sep 2017 07:54 - 13 Sep 2017 08:12 #83529 by Dada

Nikolas is not group 1. If you include group 2 this deck concept works much better because you get Nikolas, Calebros, and Murat. If you do not restrict yourself to just Nosforatu there are several other good crypt choices. For 8-cap+ I would include Suhailah, the 9-cap Ventrue prince. If you drop Animalism and focus more on survival than beat down, for obf has some good choices, such as Queen Anne or Arika.

Sorry I forgot Nikolaus is g2.

But your comment is not really helpful, I said I want more combat, not less ;D
Because I want to be able and go cross-table, beat the undeath out of Arika, not wuss out with repeated majesties.

The crypt choices are what they are because of fortitude and potence.
Suhailah could be included(not everybody has to be a fighter/another downside is she is can be AI'd when legendary)

If I would play queen Anne or Arika, I would just play dominate cards, like why wouldn't I? At that point I see no reason why not build a regular: DOM/PRE/FOR/OBF-vote/bleed-deck with majesties and deflects...

So thanks but no thanks. This is Finnish politics, so potence is included, I don't want to make deals, I want to beat my opponents in to submission...

Joking aside, most unkown tables, get the idea after first vampire is torporised while using the full combat package. After that lines like: "I really don't want you to KRC 3-1, if you do that I might have to come visit your XXX and we both know majesty isn't going to help you..."

Baron of Riihimäki
Last edit: 13 Sep 2017 08:12 by Dada.

• Dada
  • Neonate
  • Neonate
More
13 Sep 2017 08:02 - 13 Sep 2017 08:11 #83530 by Dada

Basically the deck is based on an old *combo* of: Zillah's Valley->Legendary vampire->parity shift.

Not going to happen from a 90 card library. This is the poster child of a deck that must be slimmed down to function.

I thought of this too, usually this kinda decks are played with no combat/reaction and with only like 70 cards.

However I want to try this out, it's not like I have to play turbo or cast these all the time.
It's enough that I get my 1st vampire out fast.
That I have high enough-% to have Legendary Vampire in hand when needed.
8parity shifts should be more than enough to recover...

I actually should replace dream's of the sphinxes(they always contest anyway) with 2 Specializations.
Up the number of Zillah's valleys/Legendary vampires by 1(maybe cut carrion crows) to make it work more fluidly.

Baron of Riihimäki
Last edit: 13 Sep 2017 08:11 by Dada.

• Dada
  • Neonate
  • Neonate
More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds