file Tzimisce Lords

16 Sep 2018 17:55 #90630 by Klaital
Tzimisce Lords was created by Klaital
So here is my Tzimisce vote deck, that I am looking to improve, so if people have any ideas, please do let me know. Just don't tell to add presence, because I like to keep it with in-clan discplines, and this crypt is so good with everyone having at least 2 votes and being of appropriate capacity for stanglehold.

Crypt: (12)

2 x John Paleologus (G3)
2 x Lambach (G2)
2 x Meshenka (G2)
2 x Sascha Vykos, The Angel of Caine (Adv) (G2)
2 x Stravinsky (G2)
2 x Velya, The Flayer (G3)

Library: (75)
Master: (20)

6 x Villein
6 x Zillah's Valley
3 x Dreams of the Sphinx
1 x Giant's Blood
1 x Information Highway
1 x Monastery of Shadows
1 x Papillon
1 x Powerbase: Madrid

Action Modifier: (16)

6 x Changeling
6 x Mind of the Wilds
4 x Private Audience

Combat: (14)

6 x Chiropteran Marauder
4 x Breath of the Dragon
4 x Meld with the Land

Political Action: (14)

8 x Kine Resources Contested
3 x Banishment
2 x Neonate Breach
1 x Political Stranglehold

Reaction: (9)

5 x Telepathic Misdirection
4 x Eyes of Argus

Action Modifier/Combat: (2)

2 x Plasmic Form

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Sep 2018 18:16 #90631 by Boris The Blade
Replied by Boris The Blade on topic Tzimisce Lords
+1 Ancilla Empowerment
+1 Anarchist Uprising

No brainer in the current meta. I would almost add Domain Challenge as well. Your combat is also quite weak against allies. Maybe you should find a way squeeze a few Carrion Crows.

More
17 Sep 2018 13:56 #90650 by Whisker
Replied by Whisker on topic Tzimisce Lords
Since you are using fatties, perhaps a copy of legendary vampire? Any reasons your not using telepathic vote counting? And as mentioned above you should diversify your offensive vote package (e.g. copy of both Anchient Influence and Reins of Power). Also here's a deck I could consider trying out Public Vilefication with, it's at least theoretically, a great card to slow down your predator without actually backousting him.

More
19 Sep 2018 01:35 #90671 by ReverendRevolver
Replied by ReverendRevolver on topic Tzimisce Lords
I'd throw in Rotschreck. Also, Under siege could be helpful, since you already have titles.
Mylan is handy.
Also, as mentioned, running all 3 one-a-game-fatty-reward-votes is practical.

More
26 Nov 2018 16:24 #92019 by jblacey
Replied by jblacey on topic Tzimisce Lords

So here is my Tzimisce vote deck, that I am looking to improve, so if people have any ideas, please do let me know. Just don't tell to add presence, because I like to keep it with in-clan discplines, and this crypt is so good with everyone having at least 2 votes and being of appropriate capacity for stanglehold.

Tzimisce is my favorite clan. I have been playing them since the 90s. It was my first deck. There is no deck that I can play that will strike more terror than my Tzimisce Elder deck. So let's start with some basics.

How you win:

Looks like in this version you are trying to use political actions. That is fine, but then I suggest you look at the number of actions you can reasonably perform in one turn. You are going to have two vampires in play, three if you are lucky and draw your pool gain.

My first suggestion would be to have a couple cheaper vampires to call votes or vampires that you can leave unlocked to bounce bleeds. In particular, Horatio is a boss! For 2 pool he can call a vote and play all of the :vic: cards. Totally worth it, imho. The other thing you can do is play solid unlock cards. Tzimisce with titles have access to the best in the game. Guard Dogs, Sense the Savage Way, Read the Winds, Under Siege. I would consider Guard Dogs and Under Siege even if you only ever intend to bounce. If you do change your mind and want to add some impactful intercept... look hard at Abbot and Eternal Viligance. It is a two card combo with permanent unlock/intercept option. It is basically the 2nd Trad for Sabbat. If nothing else, run Mylan.

Second, you need way more blood gain for your vampires. You have 6 Villein and only a Giant's Blood and a Papillon to add. That is no where near enough. I would seriously tell you to consider Perfectionist and/or Jake Washington.

Third, I think you said the wrong Powerbase. You meant Powerbase: Montreal for faster influence. If you want pool gain there are better options than you have listed here. It is way better than Info Highway later in the game.

Fourth, your combat looks off. You basically took the best intercept wall crypt in the game and doing a combat + vote deck with light stealth. You need more teeth or more avoidance. Have you thought about a Femor or maybe the Living Manse if you want to go the other option?
The following user(s) said Thank You: donhawk

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds