file Archetype Deck1: Anarch Combat+

28 Nov 2018 13:19 #92085 by jblacey

If it's going to be competitive deck, than you should base it on some TWD.

This, for example (it got iconic Jack Drake as a special bonus):
www.secretlibrary.info/index.php?deck=view&id=29212

Reasonable, including Jack Drake would help with making vampires Anarch and I won't need Converts. On the other hand, CrimethInc. is so good. Need to think that one over. Not sold on the combat including in this deck. Might need to sleeve some cards and try it out first.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Nov 2018 13:24 #92086 by jblacey

It looks pretty mean. Any reason you have only 2 Donnybrook and Taste? It isn't meant to be aggro-poke I take it? Are you planning on writing a noob-friendly "how to play" description with each of these?

I was trying to make combat effcient, because there are already so many cards devoted to combat. Yeah, I plan to give a detailed analysis of each deck. Things like "If you have Garcia out then Field Training is free. Garcia can give :pre: and :cel: to any vampire that doesn't have those disciplines".

More
28 Nov 2018 13:30 #92087 by jblacey

Looks nice. Personally, I'd swap the Target Vitals for Dust Ups (they fit the pot + cel angle here really nicely), and swap the two Donnybrooks for two more Tastes.

Also, Protection Racket is a brilliant cards, try to squeeze a few in.

I used Target Vitals because I have been going back and forth on the idea of guns. In the current incarnation then Dust Up is probably better. More Tastes would be better. Yeah, Protection Racket is golden.

More
28 Nov 2018 13:37 - 28 Nov 2018 13:37 #92088 by elotar

CrimethInc. is so good.

I don't think so - you will untap after illegalism, then you can do one more action, which you have not so many, so there is a chance that you will be just staying there. Additional untaps looks redundant.

:splat: NC Russia
:DEM::san::nec::cap4:
Last edit: 28 Nov 2018 13:37 by elotar.

More
28 Nov 2018 13:37 - 28 Nov 2018 13:44 #92089 by Bloodartist

I used Target Vitals because I have been going back and forth on the idea of guns. In the current incarnation then Dust Up is probably better. More Tastes would be better. Yeah, Protection Racket is golden.

To keep things simple I might go for just hackerspace, guns and diversions(cel+for) module. Plus the bleed/rush actions. Diversion is super good.

A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes.
—Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

Last edit: 28 Nov 2018 13:44 by Bloodartist.

More
28 Nov 2018 13:38 #92090 by jblacey

Uh, wouldn't Anarch combat deck hugely benefit from usage of Anarch Revolts?

Control opponent's minions so that there are no Anarchs and watch them fall like dominoes and all that. Since there is already the combat in the deck, why not include 3-4 copies of revolt?

Or am I missing something here?

I am on the fence with Anarch Revolt. The concept is great but I have seen AR often kills off your grand prey or empowers your grand predator. I always have to be mindful about rush backwards too hard. Anarch Revolt is a bit of a risky card, especially if your prey happens to be an Anarch deck.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds