check [VEG] Belgian Grand Prix, Brussels (Mechelen): 24/02/18 - 25/02/18

10 Jan 2018 22:19 #84850 by cordovader
Just did you the transfer for Friday-Saturday night and 2-day tournaments.

Jorge Delgado VEKN 9290014

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jan 2018 07:47 #84851 by ResurrectioN
Staying at the venue on Sunday night has to be arranged independently?

More
11 Jan 2018 08:10 #84852 by Kraus
Seriously considering taking a wee trip down there from Finland, now that I have some mates living in Belgium as well! :) Nothing sure yet, but I'm considering it.

It would be awesome, I'm sure. And since you're all (ahem) coming to the Ropecon GP in July anyways -- ;) -- it would be only reasonable to have an emissary come over.

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

garourimgazette.wordpress.com/
www.vekn.net/forum-guidelines

More
11 Jan 2018 08:11 #84853 by thelonius reloaded
@squirrel

You are suggesting not to arrive at charleroi at all, but from my city (Bologna, IT) the difference between flights is very significant. Would it be so hard to reach the venue from there?

Lurking in the underground of Bologna, Italy

More
11 Jan 2018 18:54 #84867 by 2wayspeaker

Staying at the venue on Sunday night has to be arranged independently?

I have already discussed this with the venue. If you want to stay longer you are free to do so.
You can extend your stay with our Hostess at the venue, you can reserve this in advance or during the event.

You are suggesting not to arrive at charleroi at all, but from my city (Bologna, IT) the difference between flights is very significant. Would it be so hard to reach the venue from there?

I have informed everyone in advance about the distance/time/price/convenience of the available means of transport. This is to make sure you are well enough informed to make your own choices.

I have offered you the only 2 public transport options available.
Other options of leaving Charleroi Airport are:
  • Renting a car
  • Walking
  • Taxi Cab

More
12 Jan 2018 06:05 #84869 by squirrel

I have informed everyone in advance about the distance/time/price/convenience of the available means of transport. This is to make sure you are well enough informed to make your own choices.

I have offered you the only 2 public transport options available.
Other options of leaving Charleroi Airport are:
  • Renting a car
  • Walking
  • Taxi Cab

As said above, it is very possible, but you will loose extra time and money getting to the venue. From the options above, I guess walking is theoretically an option, but there isn't really anything around to walk to. Certainly it is to far to walk from the Airport to the venue.

I would advise you to consider the taxi (which will be rather expensive in Belgium and will take about 1h15 to get from the airport to the venue, but you could split the bill if you travel with friends) or use the "Brussels City Shuttle" to train station Brussels-Midi, which we explained more detailed in the first post of this thread.

We know flying on Charleroi is usually a cheaper option, so we wanted you to be able to take the extra transportation costs to get to the venue into account.

NC of Belgium
Prince of Ghent

find us at www.facebook.com/groups/vtes.belgium/

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds