check [VEG] Belgian Grand Prix, Brussels (Mechelen): 24/02/18 - 25/02/18

27 Jan 2018 13:06 #85124 by 2wayspeaker
Hello, we recently received a request for the accomodation as a player with wife and 2 kids. The total for the weekend comes to 260.5 (94.5 VEG, accomodation adult 33, accomodation kid 25)

The night sunday - monday can be arranged with the owner of the hostel during the weekend.

I have also received requests to paypal the money, as alternative to the wire transfer.
paypal.me/JVanderSmissen

VEG Ticket:...........Friday + Saturday accomodation and both Events..........€94.5
Weekend Ticket:...Saturday accomodation and both Events........................€64.0
GP Ticket:.............Saturday accomodation and GP....................................€50.0
Draft:......................(limited to 50 players).................................................€17.0
GP:........................................................................................................€15.0

Use a standard wire transfer, with an amount corresponding to one of the above.
IBAN: BE33 0636 3659 2746
BIC: GKCCBEBB
Jonathan Van der Smissen
Belgium

Then, mention your full name and your VEKN ID number: "Jonathan Van der Smissen 1820008"

If you cannot mention this through paypal, I need you to send me an email along with your payment.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Feb 2018 08:57 #85256 by Kraus
One Finn signing up!

Gotta have a representation. ;)

I haven't signed up yet, since I'm still trying to figure out what is happening when in Brussels for me, but the Sunday main event is definitely the main course. If it's okay, I'll postpone the official registration and payment a wee bit still since I'm probably possibly not attending the Draft, but would love all the hang-out events. Also I'm still on works with if I'll spend both fri and sat nights at the venue, or just the sat night.

Cheers, and see you guys soon!

-Petrus

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

garourimgazette.wordpress.com/
www.vekn.net/forum-guidelines

More
08 Feb 2018 13:20 #85261 by IC-Oddish
squirrel
Can I contact you by e-mail?

More
09 Feb 2018 12:00 #85271 by BaaliJusticar
Jozef and I (Rolf) will be attending the Sunday only.
Payment will commence!

More
09 Feb 2018 17:45 #85275 by squirrel

Jozef and I (Rolf) will be attending the Sunday only.
Payment will commence!

Great, see you there!

NC of Belgium
Prince of Ghent

find us at www.facebook.com/groups/vtes.belgium/

More
09 Feb 2018 17:47 #85276 by squirrel
Hello everyone, Ultra Pro has decided to give us some sponsor items for the GP! Make sure to check out their website for sleeves cardboxes or any other gaming attributes you might need!

NC of Belgium
Prince of Ghent

find us at www.facebook.com/groups/vtes.belgium/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vlad

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds