times Storyline - The Red Sign 2015

01 Mar 2015 18:12 #69579 by Damnans
The Red Sign is a constructed V:TES Storyline event designed for worldwide play during spring and summer 2015.

Except as noted in these instructions, each Storyline game will follow the VEKN Constructed Tournament rules for card play and deck construction. Each Storyline game will be timed to a maximum duration of 2 hours.

At least 75% (e.g. 9 out of 12) of the vampires in each player’s crypt must belong to the same clan. In this context, ‘clan’ includes all bloodlines, Panders and Imbued, but not Caitiff.

In addition to the standard list of VEKN banned cards and errata, the following changes apply:
  • The event card Recalled to the Founder is banned
  • The ally cards Mehemet of the Ahl-i-Batin, Order of Hermes Cabal, Outcast Mage, Tara, Hollow One and Thadius Zho have their printed cost reduced by 1 pool.
  • The ally cards Nephandus and Veneficti are infernal.

Players may also use any or all of the crypt and library cards provided in this pack in deck construction, with the exception of The Red Sign (see below).

The Storyline will be played in single games, with the results of each game contributing to the narrative. Each play group may play this Storyline any number of times within the allotted time frame.

Players will note that the master card The Red Sign provides an alternate victory condition to win the game.

The following pack contains the full rules sheet, printable PDFs for 48 new library cards and 8 new crypt cards, a Storyline results form and an equivalent e-mail results template.

The contents of this pack may be updated during the course of the Storyline, so please check for updates posted here at www.vekn.net .

DOWNLOADS
Mike Nudd
Storyline Coordinator

:vtes: V:EKN Website Coordinator

:baal: :AUS: :DAI: :FOR: :OBF: :PRE: :MAL: :STR: :flight: :cap11:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ruiza97, Hakuron, Pascek

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Mar 2015 19:35 #69582 by extrala
Given the restriction you imposed on preventing to put more than counter on Red Sign per turn, I would recommend banning Reversal of Fortunes for this storyline event.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hakuron

More
01 Mar 2015 23:45 #69587 by Juggernaut1981
Should we also ask clarification questions here or in another thread?
I am just trying to check on a couple of minor things, to ensure they are used as intended.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
02 Mar 2015 06:01 #69590 by mikelosaurus

Should we also ask clarification questions here or in another thread?
I am just trying to check on a couple of minor things, to ensure they are used as intended.

Sure - fire away! :)

Read my new blog: gameaholicblog.wordpress.com

More
02 Mar 2015 10:18 #69591 by blackday
Ok.So ill ask the first one. Can call of the nephandus be placed on an already infernal mage like veneficti or nephandus?

More
02 Mar 2015 11:40 #69594 by Ankha

Ok.So ill ask the first one. Can call of the nephandus be placed on an already infernal mage like veneficti or nephandus?

Rulewise, yes.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds