file Finnish National Championships 2011

31 May 2011 06:25 #4795 by Lönkka
Loot for the winners.
Each attending players also got a hefty stack of promos as well as a discipline pin.

Attachment SM-Loot.JPG not found

Here's the trophy.

Attachment SM-Pysti.JPG not found

And the happy Champion.
Once again, congrats!

Attachment SM-DaChamp_2011-05-31.JPG not found

Finnish :POT: Politics!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: extrala

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
31 May 2011 10:10 #4797 by ulther
I'll repost this here same text as in the event thread. Decklist will be up when Oko gets the deck. I almost never play with my own decks in tournaments Oko is way better at making them. So half the glory to him.

First round: 1vp
Antero(!vent) cockblocked me half of the game. Timo and his master deck built up in all the peace. Simo who was playing some nosferatu bruise bleed had no answer to Cybel and Co either. Kimmo was stuck between me and Simo and didn't get to do much most of the game. Antero self ousted by accident and Timo picked up the rest of the table with his Cybel.

Second Round: 1gw 4vp
Was a lot better set up for me. Are was in front of me with his IC deck. He was bleeding dem weenies who were bleeding something who were bleeding Jaris blocky bleeding Kyasids. Weenie dem dropped his prey pretty fast and also slapped The Rising on the table. Mostly it screwed Are over. In the three way situation once Are dropped I managed to beat up the rest.

Third round: 1gw 3vp

Me bleeding Tom and his Hazimel deck who was bleeding VilleKs presence vote/bleed deck that was bleeding Timos ventrues. Ville opened very hard onto Timo and Pentexed him. Timo made a good deal with me but as I got too excited I forgot to help him and he dropped. I beat up Tom pretty fast. Ville had good defense up and stole a bunch of my hordes but in the end it was not enough and he dropped.

The final. 1gw 4wp
Me with Shamblers bleeding Jarkko(Stanislava) bleeding Cybel bleeding Luohi bleeding Arcadian and co. I had a great start with 2 tupdogs 3 cap and unmasking in the opening hand. From tupdogs I got the stealth recruiter 7 cap and started my build up. It was lucky to have 4 transfers and thus a head start compared to everyone else on the table.I drew into sundarians and liquidation pretty fast too and started recursion engine which kept me supplied with wakes and deflects. I think in total Cybel ate 10-12 pool bounced and Jarkko took 6 pool right before the oust. It was very lucky not to have had louhi upstream or any kind of intercept for that matter. Even so I came very close to dropping going down to 1 pool prior to me ousting Jarkko. With Jarkko out and my predator have gona all out I took out 2 of Arcadian crew and got oust pool. Cybele was wrecked already having been hit by bleeds from me Jarkko and Arcadian. It didn't take long to get him out of the game. Around the same time Louhi rolled over Arcadian. Louhi took probably 8-12 rushes in the following turns. Finaly Louhi got secure haven but was already at 1 blood. Support minion didn't fair too well and was very fast in torpor once shamblers switched their attention to him. Louhi was finally brought down by FBI agent Carlton.

-Sundario refractions kick ass
-Drawing Unmasking in 2 games into my starting hand was nice
-Otto makes awesome decks
-Tournament was fun though day was unfortunate I couldn't get drunk as it was Sunday

More
01 Jun 2011 06:14 #4813 by Pendargon
Any chance of maybe sharing decklist for the Louhi deck?

I've been trying to get inspiration to make a deck with her as a star since Mephistopheles wrote an article about her, but all my attepts so far failed! B)

:QUI: :POT: :OBE: :CEL: :OBF: :tore: :assa:

More
09 Jun 2011 04:51 #4973 by Oko
Deck Name: Shamblers
Created By: Oko
Description:

Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 6, Max: 25, Avg: 3,75)
1 Lia Milliner dom nec 3 Giovanni
1 Mario Giovanni nec pot 3 Giovanni
1 Stefano Giovanni nec pot pre DOM 6 Giovanni
3 Tupdog POT VIS 1 Gargoyle
2 Isabel Giovanni pot DOM NEC 5 Giovanni
2 Andrea Giovanni pot vic DOM NEC 7 Giovanni
2 Rudolfo Giovanni NEC 3 Giovanni

Library: (90 cards)
Master (22 cards)
3 Path of Bone, The
1 Fame
1 Glass Walker Pact
1 Jake Washington (Hunter)
1 Giant`s Blood
1 Charisma
5 Liquidation
6 Life in the City
3 Perfectionist

Action (7 cards)
1 Far Mastery
1 Graverobbing
2 Govern the Unaligned
3 Sudario Refraction

Action Modifier (9 cards)
2 Conditioning
7 Call of the Hungry Dead

Reaction (15 cards)
6 On the Qui Vive
7 Deflection
2 Delaying Tactics

Combat (6 cards)
1 Target Retainer
2 Target Vitals
2 Trap
1 Spiritual Intervention

Ally (21 cards)
19 Shambling Hordes
1 Carlton Van Wyk (Hunter)
1 Tye Cooper

Event (3 cards)
2 Unmasking, The
1 FBI Special Affairs Division

Combo (7 cards)
7 Spectral Divination

This deck was last saved at 9:47:30 on 9.6.2011

More
11 Jun 2011 19:41 #5022 by Trochomancy
Congrats Juri!

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds