file Cruzada: Badalona 26-05-2013 Badalona

31 May 2013 19:58 #49321 by Suoli

I must say I am surprised that at the end of your predators minion phase no player had an untapped minion. Is there a chance that Babble could be a the card to make this combo work. I can not think of a way of feeding your predators minion to the Tower(barring Pentex), but your prey seems doable.

So Saulot's prey is tapping out every turn instead of defending against an Enkil Cog, permanent bleed of 3, Dominate support and possibly a Codex of the Edenic Groundskeepers. Sounds like the combo is working.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 May 2013 21:15 #49323 by Wedge
While it is indisputable that it did work, I do not think it should have. Thou it would take 4 untapped minions (2 pred & 2 prey),khobar towers has no chance of going off in this deck. Spirit Marionette says

[OBE] +1 stealth action. (D) Take control of any ready untapped minion until the end of the next action. That minion must bleed your prey unless he or she must hunt.

, which means that if your predator has one action left control returns to the owner. Aside from Heidelberg(& 1 Daring the Dawn) there is no threat. Once the Codex is in play, this is likely to be the best stance.

More
31 May 2013 23:06 - 31 May 2013 23:12 #49324 by Ke.

Which means that if your predator has one action left control returns to the owner. Aside from Heidelberg(& 1 Daring the Dawn) there is no threat. Once the Codex is in play, this is likely to be the best stance.

I think the biggest impact is table dynamics. You can just steal your predators last untapped guy with enkil cog when the opportunity presents itself. Villein + Golconda is cute, Social Ladder has more style... Khobar is a good permanent that I could see having an impact with cog in play.
Last edit: 31 May 2013 23:12 by Ke..

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds