file Week of Nightmares 2013 Results

06 Jul 2013 18:18 #51055 by DJ_Assface

yes they're trying to access an old laptop

It's sad but true. Shortly after WoN 2012 the laptop that had all the results from those events suffered an untimely death. Following the highly appropriate chiding found in this thread, extra efforts were successfully taken to resurrect those seemingly lost files. Earlier today I received those Archons from WoN 2012. In the next couple of days I will take the time to complete and submit them to the V:EKN, as well as post the winners and number of players for each event. I do apologize for this extensive delay.

Jay Kristoff
V:EKN Prince of Columbus, Ohio USA
The following user(s) said Thank You: Adonai, Lönkka, TunFiskeMad

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Jul 2013 08:54 #51066 by johannes

yes they're trying to access an old laptop

It's sad but true. Shortly after WoN 2012 the laptop that had all the results from those events suffered an untimely death. Following the highly appropriate chiding found in this thread, extra efforts were successfully taken to resurrect those seemingly lost files. Earlier today I received those Archons from WoN 2012. In the next couple of days I will take the time to complete and submit them to the V:EKN, as well as post the winners and number of players for each event. I do apologize for this extensive delay.

Thanks for the effort, Jay! Let me know by email if you run into any Trouble and I´ll get someone to help you out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds