file TWD - Eyes of the Dead 5: Love Boat - 7.10.2013

25 Oct 2013 16:20 #55691 by cos
It's bringing it all back what a fun night that was, I don't know how I made it to the final with only 2 hours sleep, I blame you's Marko and Niina. Maybe lack of sleep is the key, having scored nothing in any vtes game since I set off for Stockholm.

What can I add to what Matias has already said about the final. Firstly I was not offended by the heated dicussion we had during the final, we where all working our own angles on that one. I had the worst possible seating being next to Janne's stickmen deck and spent the whole game trying not to implode with my ani weenie combat. I knew there would come a point where i would have to go forward but as usual the card you need in play to oust turns up on the turn you get ousted.

Other observations, there was a real buzz in the rooom towards the end when it looked like Tuuli could win. This was even more impressive because Tuuli unfortunately doesn't have her sea legs and a few times during the final you could see her turning a lovely shade of green, thinking about it now i'm sure there was a few times when she disappeared with the bin.

Anyway congrats Tuuli. See you and Petrus in Mamnhaim Germany.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dessu

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Oct 2013 21:44 #55703 by dessu

It's bringing it all back what a fun night that was, I don't know how I made it to the final with only 2 hours sleep, I blame you's Marko and Niina.

Oh honey, I'm so sorry about that.. wait, no I'm not! We had a fun night, didn't we, should not be sorry about that! :) And if you have scored nothing after this, it just clearly means that you should get yourself to get drunk with us more often - soooo, welcome to Finland ;)

More
26 Oct 2013 04:53 #55711 by Cerion
yeah huge mistake on my part, to choose wrong bounce :X I might even have had chance to actually oust you Matias on the next turn, maybe not... but I just went and realised.... after already declining to block, that wait... the bounce card I have requires younger vampire bleeding.... Malgorzata is cap 9 and Francois 10... right.. I'm out

I blame the lack of sleep, having been slept only few hours prior night, and it was already very late, that night too.. So congratulations once again on Tuuli

Baron of Vantaa

More
26 Oct 2013 08:42 #55715 by Lönkka
Heh, I was laughing so hard inside when Matias was trying to backoust Tuuli on the last minute so that he'd win the table.

If there had been more time I think that would've actually benefited me a LOT since the following turn I would've rushed Matias' guys and sent them to torpor. And after that it should've been easy pickings for me.

Didn't dare go forward that much earlier since I new Paul had plenty of bleed power in his deck and didn't want to tap out.

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
10 Dec 2013 20:27 #57630 by cos
It's not organised very well because I exported it from lackey. But here is a Rico loco bomb deck for a few giggles, it works quite well strangely.

deck: Pass the parcel.

library

1 Ambrosius, The Ferryman (Wraith)
2 Unmasking, The
2 Charisma
2 Perfectionist
2 Vessel
7 Shambling Hordes
1 Tye Cooper
6 Summoning, The
2 Vast Wealth
5 Bum's Rush
2 Frontal Assault
5 Deflection
1 Carlton Van Wyk (Hunter)
1 Ossian
1 Eye of Hazimel
1 Talbot's Chainsaw
5 Bomb
5 Harass
7 Govern the Unaligned
4 On the Qui Vive
3 Wake with Evening's Freshness
3 Dreams of the Sphinx
1 London Evening Star, Tabloid Newspaper
1 Giant's Blood
2 Graverobbing
2 Wider View
2 Sudario Refraction
2 Murmur of the False Will
1 Delaying Tactics
1 Sudden Reversal

Crypt:
2 Rico Loco
4 Carmine Giovanni
2 Raphaela Giovanni
1 Donatello Giovanni
1 Stephen Milliner
1 Abdelsobek
1 Margaret Milliner

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds