file EC day 2 final - transcript

11 Oct 2013 06:24 #55112 by Lönkka
Vittu, aina sua saa hävetä! :D

Finnish :POT: Politics!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lönkka
  • Away
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
11 Oct 2013 07:24 #55119 by Volpenera
Really good transcript, gj man ^^.

Giulio De Cicco

Prince of Trento - Italy

More
12 Oct 2013 05:54 #55171 by Stone
Thanks. Since I wasn't used to the Mcintosh keyboard (no 'end' or 'home' or whatever keys) and lost habit of writing in qwerty, I was kinda struggling so left out some of the fluffy details. for instance :
-Ankha spelling out for me the name of Jaroslav when he came in the ready region
-in the end game, when Otso was telling Hugh that a bleed of 5 from his ventrue could be deflected to him and Hugh said something like 'yeah, so what's the problem ?'. Otso, with a smile : 'sure, a bleed for five, no problem. You convinced me'
-also in the end game-can't remember exactly when, but IIRC it was back when Otso had the lead with 1VP-Martin asked Hugh if he could deflect, Hugh said no. He deflected somewhat no so much later on, of course.
-Martin said somethin when Hugh deflected the last bleed, or the one before that. Can't remember exactly what, but it was said in half-amused, half-disappointed way and finished by "you bastard".
-and probably some others. but I can't look up for them since my baby son has been out of sight for more than a minute, so that's way past the time constant for trouble, i gotta investigate
What I personnally preferred is in the transcript, when Mock talked his way out of block attempt when equipping with the flamethrower.
The following user(s) said Thank You: D-dennis, Otso

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds