check TWD Justicar Retribution XXIX: Ratatat (Helsinki 06.07.2014)

07 Jul 2014 16:11 #63533 by ReverendRevolver
Many people miss winning a final by 45 seconds or a card thats on the top of thier deck, or a master phase.....

People who win by 45 seconds, a topdeck, or a master phase seldom admit to it. Funny how that works ;)

Ive wanted to acquire 1 Mythic Form to cut into a Rachel deck, just to say its there. Style points are everything.....

My old meta made combat in these decks needed, or answers to it, at least. I origionally had 2 nose of hound in one of these decks, but its good to know flesh of marble is needed SOMEWHERE in these builds

Psyches great, until someone rushes a shadow court satyr, not remembering that whole "once a combat" thing.
Rush Satyr. Earth meld. Psyche! Oh. Earth meld. Ummm.... psyche? Earth meld. I dont know how many of those you had, but you'll run out before the satyr......

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Jul 2014 17:24 - 07 Jul 2014 17:25 #63534 by Cerion
I do admit however that I had a lot of luck on this tournament... and yes I already cut the deck to 70 cards, MT. Withrop was one of the cards I tossed out, mainly cause I never saw need for that extra intercept, however Eagles sight.. I kept.. I believe I used it to block something in all the rounds.. and indeed if the finals had lasted even less than minute more, I would have needed it to keep Janne from ousting his prey and winning.

Luckily I indeed had that eagle sight in hand and could have blocked that ousting action if it had been required. Even then I do have to admit that my GW and by it the first seed to the finals came by really pure luck, and good decision on not going to destroy Smiling Jack and let it grow to 7 counters which pretty much gave me the table.

Also Teemu you pretty much ousted me cause of Jannes Pentex on Rachel on first round ;) not to take anythng from you, you did indeed oust me, just a reminder

Now I agree with Janne and Teemu, that all the games I played were really fun.. eventhough I practically sit with combat all around me in all tables, well seeing as almost all decks in the tournament played combat in some variation.. Finnish Politics ;)

Baron of Vantaa
Last edit: 07 Jul 2014 17:25 by Cerion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka

More
08 Jul 2014 09:45 #63545 by Trochomancy
Congrats to Lauri! Next time I need to bring more Horrid Forms, like anything over ZERO.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Khalid1988

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds