map-pin [HOWTO] Use the Archon correctly

10 Jan 2016 08:39 #74910 by beslin igor
You did not bother me Lönkka.
Me plan not be reporting this event,but if my players are advise to reporting it then I will do.
although the tournament would never officially recognized. due to various time conditions for the players the game and different time zones, I had to change that a lot of parings on boards provided by the archon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Nov 2018 00:21 #92153 by chedcan
I have a problem uploading the Archon from my event to the calendar page. The errors I get are due to the VEKN numbers that were newly issued. Sent the email with the info as suggested in the guideline but haven't got feedback (from Gines?).

How should I proceed from here to properly have the event recorded?
(Rebirth Gatineau, Gatineau Canada November 24th 2018)

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Christian Chénard

More
30 Nov 2018 11:30 - 30 Nov 2018 11:36 #92156 by Vlad

I have a problem uploading the Archon from my event to the calendar page. The errors I get are due to the VEKN numbers that were newly issued. Sent the email with the info as suggested in the guideline but haven't got feedback (from Gines?).

How should I proceed from here to properly have the event recorded?
(Rebirth Gatineau, Gatineau Canada November 24th 2018)

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Christian Chénard

Did you ask here for the new ids ? www.vekn.net/forum/prince-list/4892-new-vekn-ids?start=882#92021

Pentex Board of Directors

Prince of Oye Plage
Alastor Grand Nord

:gang:

:ani: :cel: :chi: :FOR: :PRO:
Last edit: 30 Nov 2018 11:36 by Vlad.

More
13 Dec 2018 18:25 #92369 by chedcan
Hi! sorry to bother again.

All the new players entries have been entered and that solved most of the error flags.

However, I still have a problem with submitting the archon. The automated form seems not to like the override that was made to bump Dylan into the final instead of Darko (who had to leave early). I keep getting an error for Darko's standing. Can anyone help?

More
13 Dec 2018 18:57 #92370 by Ankha
You probably forgot to put WD in the DQ flag in the Methuselah sheet to indicate that the player WithDrew. Then the finalists on the Final round sheet should be the correct ones.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
14 May 2019 02:31 #94883 by blackday
Does withdrawal pertain to not finishing the event lets say leaving after 1 round or 2 rounds for whatever reason?
Like leaving so a 6th player can play (in case of TO)

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds